By Invitation Only

rod

Retired 22 years

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Lets see. A Mickey Mantle baseball card sells for 5 million and Carroll Shelby's personal 427 Cobra sells for 5 million about the same time. I know which one I would have picked if I had a spare 5 mill laying around and it wouldn't be the one made of cardboard.
I’d definitely choose the cardboard.

542thruNthru

Lets see. A Mickey Mantle baseball card sells for 5 million and Carroll Shelby's personal 427 Cobra sells for 5 million about the same time. I know which one I would have picked if I had a spare 5 mill laying around and it wouldn't be the one made of cardboard.
Only a complete wanna be "best fan" ever would take the cardboard over the car.

I’d definitely choose the cardboard.
I rest my case...

;)

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
@Brownslave688 I don't know how you feel about Chris T your Sec Treasure but was listening to him on the Teamster Power Slate call. I really like his ideas of having a program/access for members/stewards to view grievance/panel decisions across the country. That I think would be huge but sadly I'm sure it's probably just political BS.

Teamsters brass doesent want its minions to have access to this information

542thruNthru

I don’t understand in this day and age of technology why more Locals don’t make better use of it to communicate with their members.

Because knowledge is power
Keep the membership dumb and nobody rocks the boat
What @burrheadd is about %50 true but at the same time a decision by a panel one day doesn't mean a grievance with the same basis is going to get the same results. Too many people don't really understand the process and that creates more complicated problems sometimes.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
What @burrheadd is about %50 true but at the same time a decision by a panel one day doesn't mean a grievance with the same basis is going to get the same results. Too many people don't really understand the process and that creates more complicated problems sometimes.

In my 30 however many years as a teamster nobody ever made an attempt to help the members understand the process
I believe this is how local leadership wanted it to be

542thruNthru

In my 30 however many years as a teamster nobody ever made an attempt to help the members understand the process
I believe this is how local leadership wanted it to be
I definitely can believe that. Understanding the process means more work and or a threat to take your position as a BA/local official.

It sucks but that's human nature. People covet power.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
No what is that
I just realized I forgot to respond to this. Reaction videos are videos with people who comment and react to types music they've never listened to before. I like watching young people listening to older music and having their minds blown and especially Black people who admit they’ve never listened to Rock or Countrym listen and they’re hooked.
I like these two guys because they articulate on music well.

This girl‘s face is so expressive and she’s so cute. Lol. There are a lot of other people on YouTube also reacting to music.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I just realized I forgot to respond to this. Reaction videos are videos with people who comment and react to types music they've never listened to before. I like watching young people listening to older music and having their minds blown and especially Black people who admit they’ve never listened to Rock or Countrym listen and they’re hooked.
I like these two guys because they articulate on music well.

This girl‘s face is so expressive and she’s so cute. Lol. There are a lot of other people on YouTube also reacting to music.

Didn’t know that’s what it was called I have seen it
2 teenage boys listening to Phil Collins the reaction when he hit a big drum solo was like WOW!!!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
tenor.gif