By Invitation Only

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
U sound like a bad wife
Ricky, you're going on ignore for now.

The massive egomaniacal tendencies I can overlook.
But you manage to combine those with being a jerk to people who disagree with you, and a complete lack of empathy with the rest of the world.

I've tried to be nice to you. Mostly because @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U seems like he is trying to take you under his wing a bit.
But at the end of the day, you're just kind of mean.

Maybe I'll get over this in a while, but until you have at least a small amount of self reflection and work on yourself, you're never going to get any better.

I'm done posting about this here. This thread has enough spam from this garbage.

rickyb

Banned

But you manage to combine those with being a jerk to people who disagree with you, and a complete lack of empathy with the rest of the world.

I've tried to be nice to you. Mostly because @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U seems like he is trying to take you under his wing a bit.

Maybe I'll get over this in a while, but until you have at least a small amount of self reflection and work on yourself, you're never going to get any better.

I'm done posting about this here. This thread has enough spam from this garbage.
Its a joke u :censored2:. i want u to tell me about the dirt on the king and queen of uk.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

LET IT RIP!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

U3gukxPu6yel.gif

rickyb

Banned

r u talking about the king and queen of uk i cant tell.