By Invitation Only

pkgdriver

Anyway pretty decent photoshop done by him/her
How are your coworkers who were stuck in their homes? Everyone okay?
Yep..pretty much since it may or not have been on the other side of the state. May have seen close to a hundred houses that will be taken down to the studs to repair. Think 5 fatalities in the county. Not just the west coast was pummeled.
Thanks for asking, 25 inch of rain in 24 hrs or so was too much. Most coworkers didnt have close the problems the west coast has. Had a neighboring center that sent down a few for two days to help. Punched out 9pm mon and tues… the parking lot was still full when I left… All is good. 👍 FRIDAY they were still with out power. Country though..They expect it.

Last edited:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Anyway pretty decent photoshop done by him/her

Yep..pretty much since it may or not have been on the other side of the state. May have seen close to a hundred houses that will be taken down to the studs to repair. Think 5 fatalities in the county. Not just the west coast was pummeled.
Thanks for asking, 25 inch of rain in 24 hrs or so was too much. Thanks for asking. Most coworkers didnt have close the problems the west coast has. Had a neighboring center that sent down a few for two days to help. Punched out 9pm mon and tues… the parking lot was still full when I left… All is good. 👍 FRIDAY there were still with out power. Country though..They expect it.
We got lucky where I am. I’m north of the major damage. Pretty much just downed trees, fences, roofs off mobile homes and carports, and lost power. Lots of flooding in the eastern part of the county though. I think they’re still under water. I’m very thankful.

pkgdriver

Have a cousin in North Port so she has given me some 411 on the area. Our center is in Port Charlotte I believe. Sarasota should have one along with Fort Myers, and Naples. She had the winds but not the flooding we had. No management have been sent down there as of yet. We are kind of shorthanded in that dept. 😝 Andrew, Lake Charles La, and pan handle someone has been sent there. Irma we had three from Illinois that came in for a couple of days. Or maybe that was Matthew.

pkgdriver

We got lucky where I am. I’m north of the major damage. Pretty much just downed trees, fences, roofs off mobile homes and carports, and lost power. Lots of flooding in the eastern part of the county though. I think they’re still under water. I’m very thankful.
Two workers were electrocuted last Wed by a generator back feed. The one that went to the hospital is going to be ok with burns etc. DONT BE A :censored2: please. Generator user not worker.

Johney

Two workers were electrocuted last Wed by a generator back feed. The one that went to the hospital is going to be ok with burns etc. DONT BE A :censored2: please. Generator user not worker.
God dam idiots if you don’t know how to use a generator the right way don’t. I smell a lawsuit coming on that one.

pkgdriver

A west cost picture that was taken a couple of days ago.
53A0D4EF-DC74-46D2-96AE-09A0B89CB63E.jpeg

pkgdriver

Amazon driver the next day after the picture decided to go down this road. Drove around the load of fill that was put there. Guess what happened?
F19F272C-4F51-4D65-B1A2-BCB48F3464AC.jpeg
Phone numbers and four wheelers saved the day.