By Invitation Only

542thruNthru

Even lesbian weddings?
Those too. I had to do everything because every person of the wedding party was a woman so they have to spend hours on hair and make up. I had to make sure everything was set up, help all the older guest get where they needed and all while watching a 4yo and getting him ready for the wedding.

I'll say one thing. They did notice how much I did for them and actually sent me a gift out of no where showing their appreciation.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Those too. I had to do everything because every person of the wedding party was a woman so they have to spend hours on hair and make up. I had to make sure everything was set up, help all the older guest get where they needed and all while watching a 4yo and getting him ready for the wedding.

I'll say one thing. They did notice how much I did for them and actually sent me a gift out of no where showing their appreciation.
A strap on?

542thruNthru

A strap on?
giphy-228.gif

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
The yanks rolled into town in the wee hours. Hope they were able to get a nap on the plane. Astros have been home since Saturday. Hope they aren't too tired.
Verlander Astros GIF - Verlander Astros Lets GIFs

Last edited: