By Invitation Only

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
He might not remember. Been a long time for the old guy...

2km2xQ7SeTcd.jpg

Damn she’s Hott

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
If she’s trying to “stretch her money as far as possible when buying groceries” she would not be buying Mac and cheese cups. Anyone with half a brain knows those cost a lot more than the box that serves multiple people.

#FirstWorldProblems

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

I’m curious, would any of you guys have allowed your 10 month old baby to crawl around in the grass in a public park?
Sometimes you get distracted. Little brats are quick. They don't listen much either.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Sometimes you get distracted. Little brats are quick. They don't listen much either.
I’m not a germ-a-phobe by any means, but I’m pretty sure I would have never let my kids crawl on the grass in a public park. Too many things that could hide in the grass. That’s what blankets and strollers are for. I never even let my babies crawl on a hotel room bedspread. There was always a blanket (that I brought from home) between them and the spread. And definitely no crawling on the hotel carpet. Even now, I cringe when I see babies crawling on the floor of the airport where I work, and I know those floors are cleaned regularly. People are nasty.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I’m not a germ-a-phobe by any means, but I’m pretty sure I would have never let my kids crawl on the grass in a public park. Too many things that could hide in the grass. That’s what blankets and strollers are for. I never even let my babies crawl on a hotel room bedspread. There was always a blanket (that I brought from home) between them and the spread. And definitely no crawling on the hotel carpet. Even now, I cringe when I see babies crawling on the floor of the airport where I work, and I know those floors are cleaned regularly. People are nasty.
You leave men watching the kids and stuff happens.

rod

Retired 22 years

I’m curious, would any of you guys have allowed your 10 month old baby to crawl around in the grass in a public park?
When my kids were growing up in the 70's and 80's---Yes. Now days--No.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
10 mile feeder run today ,,, 1.5 hrs Thanks Brandon ,,, first he screws the Union railmen
Leaves borders wide open ,,,, now he invites the Royal Brits back to Boston when we kicked them out of 240 yrs ago

1BD48C7B-7F23-4D54-B34A-2083001F65C2.jpeg
45AE4524-6FD3-443E-AC3A-2CA9085721AE.jpeg