By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
D764D23F-720A-4FD0-893C-6C63B7824817.jpeg
5BBD40FB-266A-4BB7-BDBF-D5159562C3F4.jpeg
B741132B-6212-41F7-9568-44B9C4A4C9FD.jpeg

Work Christmas party at an aquarium. The food sucked and the way they had it set up was even worse. Lol.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Hope they didn't serve seafood , would upset the tenants there
The way they had the food set up was just stupid. You waited in line in one corner to get ham. Then you waited in another corner in line for turkey. Then on the totally opposite side of a patio in another line for carbs—Mac and cheese, mashed potatoes and butternut ravioli. Meanwhile servers were handing out individual appetizers on a tray. By the time you rounded up your food it was cold. Lol. I’m guessing it was some kind of a trendy way to serve food, but none of us were happy about it. And the food was very average. Nothing tasted great. I’ll pass on the party next year.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
The way they had the food set up was just stupid. You waited in line in one corner to get ham. Then you waited in another corner in line for turkey. Then on the totally opposite side of a patio in another line for carbs—Mac and cheese, mashed potatoes and butternut ravioli. Meanwhile servers were handing out individual appetizers on a tray. By the time you rounded up your food it was cold. Lol. I’m guessing it was some kind of a trendy way to serve food, but none of us were happy about it. And the food was very average. Nothing tasted great. I’ll pass on the party next year.

What about the free booze

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality