By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
57C70CB7-D0AA-4296-9DD4-212E96EA9012.jpeg

Good morning.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Went to a toddlers bday party at a gymnastics place last night.

I think we are going to start going to open bounce on sat evenings and probably start tumbling when she turns 3.

Watching her figure stuff out on her own while encouraging her she can do it with no help is one of my favorite times as a parent.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I think we are going to start going to open bounce on sat evenings and probably start tumbling when she turns 3.

Watching her figure stuff out on her own while encouraging her she can do it with no help is one of my favorite times as a parent.
It’s a beautiful thing isn’t it, watching them figure things out? Kind of makes you feel like you’re not needed, but still a beautiful thing.

542thruNthru

My favorite times are when they play quietly and let me take a nap.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It’s a beautiful thing isn’t it, watching them figure things out? Kind of makes you feel like you’re not needed, but still a beautiful thing.
Yes watching that brain work is awesome and watching her not give up.

There was a slide she really wanted to go down but the way up was to climb on top of nylon webbing that had a Hole at each level to climb through. Wife and I couldn’t fit inside to help her so it was all on her. She was barely tall enough so it took a long time for her to figure out to reach as far as she could then grab ahold, pull and kick her leg up all at the same time.

Then icing on the cake was 3 older kids that went down before her (like 3 years older) all cried when they went down the slide because it was so fast and literally shot you a foot or two past the slide before you landed. She came flying down that thing shot out landed looked stunned for a second then jumped up and was like again again. Lol

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Yes watching that brain work is awesome and watching her not give up.

There was a slide she really wanted to go down but the way up was to climb on top of nylon webbing that had a Hole at each level to climb through. Wife and I couldn’t fit inside to help her so it was all on her. She was barely tall enough so it took a long time for her to figure out to reach as far as she could then grab ahold, pull and kick her leg up all at the same time.

Then icing on the cake was 3 older kids that went down before her (like 3 years older) all cried when they went down the slide because it was so fast and literally shot you a foot or two past the slide before you landed. She came flying down that thing shot out landed looked stunned for a second then jumped up and was like again again. Lol
Warning!!! FIRST BABY EVER SYNDROME!

542thruNthru

Wife and I went out for valentines Saturday and Ava stayed with my parents. Then went to church with them so didn’t pick her up until 1 in the afternoon Sunday.

Dinner was mostly spent talking about how lucky we are to have them.

Buddy of mine dropped his first 2 kids off with his wife's mom every weekend. Drop off Friday morning then pick them up Sunday night.

The annoying part is how he acts like it was so hard. I want to stab him in the throat sometimes!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Wife and I went out for valentines Saturday and Ava stayed with my parents. Then went to church with them so didn’t pick her up until 1 in the afternoon Sunday.

Dinner was mostly spent talking about how lucky we are to have them.
Translation:
Man! The waitress was so hot! I kept looking at my watch to follow the game. I hope I score later ..