By Invitation Only

542thruNthru

Good. Go to Pennsylvania and drive up the prices of their houses. We already have Northerners driving up housing prices here. I was talking to a guy Saturday with a beautiful front yard and he was telling me he sold his house within a day of putting it on the market....$50,000 over asking price.
I would never in my life live in Florida.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It sucks. 10 minutes outside doing nothing any you need a shower and a change of clothes. Florida in the winter months is really nice though.
That’s why you live on the West coast of FL where the trade winds always blow. Much worse in the DC area in summer than here. Winter here is awesome.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
811AF265-0A9D-4FE3-9F52-C8057982C0B5.jpeg

lol.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
They always do. I used to have a great doctor where I never had to wait more than 15 minutes and could even walk in without an appointment. He was semi retired at the time and wasn't seeing new patients but took very good care of those he was already seeing. Sadly he did completely retire and no more doctors like him around.
Lots of Drs retiring around here most being replace with middle eastern women
The one who took over my Drs practice last name is Bassmanatti told her physicians assistant I’am sure she’s a fine Dr but I will be pursuing other options

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
how do you mistake a tazer for a glock
One is yellow the other is black
For a reason
Not always...I have been off the job for a few days now but when I was training rooks and kickin doors, the standard was to keep the Taser on the opposite side of the primary weapon. If you were shouldering a weapon like a sub gun or CQB rifle and also had a primary, then the Taser would be opposite draw, drop leg holstered. Ya know, to avoid accidentally killing someone who should've just got tonked with a flashlight.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns