Cameras in the cab?

The pics in "how's the view were getting out of hand. When fecal matter and such starts getting posted, it's a little much. I am not even close to a PC person but as I said, this isn't the forum for stuff like that.
The condom...was outside my passenger door, on my route.....the toliet was In the middle of a street, on my route......maybe not pretty....but that was.....hows (my) the view. and thats why I posted them!....sorry it wasnt a pretty sunset....but I deliver, in Schitzzsville!

10 point

The condom...was outside my passenger door, on my route.....the toliet was In the middle of a street, on my route......maybe not pretty....but that was.....hows (my) the view. and thats why I posted them!....sorry it wasnt a pretty sunset....but I deliver, in Schitzzsville!
Where the rubber meets the road?
And a straight (street) flush beats a full house? :)

Cementups

Box Monkey
I got ya, but still.

You know I still love ya ;) :love-very: