Can RPCD's be forced to work weekends during peak?

Jackofnotrades

I said peak
Thanks for signing up vocally in front of thousands of UPSers reading your post, that you are the first in line for Saturday and "Sunday Service" which won't be at your church, that's for sure. Your kind bid won't go unnoticed and I'm sure there's a cardboard plaque coming to you in the near future. You heard it guys, he wants to work Sundays.
Thanks for signing up vocally in front of thousands of UPSers reading your post, that you are the first in line for Saturday and "Sunday Service" which won't be at your church, that's for sure. Your kind bid won't go unnoticed and I'm sure there's a cardboard plaque coming to you in the near future. You heard it guys, he wants to work Sundays.
I said for peak tough guy. I do what I have to for my daughter so spin your wheels somewhere else

Jackofnotrades

For over a century UPS has managed peaks without weekend deliveries during peak and not getting "back logged" (weather issues excluded.) What makes you think its now suddenly different? I am being very serious here.
I guess it depends on the hub. 10 years ago there wasn't Amazon, 100 lbs irregs and the huge population growth of apartment complexes. Am I wrong. So that is what has changed in the last century.