Can RPCD's be forced to work weekends during peak?

Tony Q

Troll lmfaooooo. Go :censored2: yourself. You’re just like the rest of the company :censored2:tards that just so happened to pop out of nowhere. Running your mouth, acting like you know what’s going on. Oh, and if you really are what you claim to be, then you’re a :censored2:in sell out piece of :censored2: and again, I hope you get what you deserve. :censored2:in pusillanimous.
Thanks

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Thanks can I have some more?
We hate you. And your mother.
7EB97DCF-29E0-4834-8599-75061EAC3D89.gif

rebel87

I don’t think it will pass

I think it’s going to end bad.

I think we are in for a long strike.

I think UPS will change their business model.

I know anyone affiliated with UPS is going to feel great pains moving forward.
You are right on your 1st point, it wont pass but wrong on everything after that. Nobody wins in a strike and both sides know it. UPS is on pace to make over $6 billion in profits this year. They are not eager to strike and will happily go back to the table and throw the union a few bones so this contract passes eventually. If we have to keep working under the current contract until they get it right, so be it. Striking is not the 1st option, it is the very last option.

bumped

What language do you have in the supplement that prevents this?

Section14.Sixth(6th)DayWorked Inordertosolveanavailablehoursproblemforanemployee’ssixth (6th) day of work, as outlined in Article 12, Section 9, of the CRT Supplement, the undersigned parties agree to a four (4) hour guarantee on an employee’s sixth (6th) day of work at one-and-one-half (1-1/2) times the employee’s regular hourly rate. The employees will be called by seniority, by classification, provided they have at least four (4) hours available to work. Employees may refuse this work when called.

Section15.Seventh(7th)DayWorked The employees will be called by seniority, by classification, provided they have at least four (4) hours available to work. Employees may refuse this work when called. Employees shall receive a four (4) hour guarantee at two (2) times their regular hourly rate.

Froome

Thanks! I'll have to check with my ba to see if this is in ours. It looks like that may be for part timers, not full time drivers. Thanks for wording. Will recommend it be put in our supplement if it's not there. I figure there wil be a second round of negotiations.