Can someone clue Taylor in please.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
@wide load

You know I appreciate you, as a Union Brother.

"Any lesser conditions contained in any Supplement, Rider or Addendum shall be superseded by the conditions contained in this Master Agreement. However, except where specifically stated otherwise in the Master Agreement, nothing in this Master Agreement shall deprive any employee of any superior benefit contained in their Supplement, Rider or Addendum."

How about....

We reserve comments and speculation, until the negotiations are compete.

It says right in the paragraph @wide load posted:

"This paragraph shall supersede any Supplement, Rider or addendum on the same subject."

This is from the actual proposed language, we don't need to wait or reserve judgment, it's right here before us. I pointed out the exact same problem on another thread. Best case scenario it is sloppy language that needs to be cleaned up.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
It says right in the paragraph @wide load posted:

"This paragraph shall supersede any Supplement, Rider or addendum on the same subject."

This is from the actual proposed language, we don't need to wait or reserve judgment, it's right here before us. I pointed out the exact same problem on another thread. Best case scenario it is sloppy language that needs to be cleaned up.

That applies to the 22.4s. It's a different paragraph than the one about RPCD's.

So unless they change the supplemental language....

-Bug-

Tony Q

Mine? You report, you get paid. But why isn’t the vocabulary the same in each article. Take that “if work is available” bull:censored2: out please. If you have any pull whatsoever, do something with it.
I was leading you, and by your answer I can tell you don’t know your own language or for that matter what you are talking about. Thanks

Returntosender

As a non pc driver looking in.
Looks like ups will advance volume on the weekends with the hybreds leaving bare minimum amount RPCD M-friend routes. That’s one way the IE guys will save money.

DirtySouth

I was leading you, and by your answer I can tell you don’t know your own language or for that matter what you are talking about. Thanks

That's one of the most arrogant things I've ever seen someone claiming to be "in the know" to post here.

Tony Q as part of Denis T's inner circle confirmed.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Nope you are wrong. Convince me otherwise. The only misleading thing is your boy selling out the top skilled job and it’s your job to convince everyone on here otherwise. “If you do this, you’ll move up the ladder!!”
For the past 24 year and probably more, if your ready to work they are required to find you work. Maybe @Gimme Danger can help you out a bit more with this.
You think Denis will take any non set up questions after the call?

DirtySouth

Nope you are wrong. Convince me otherwise. The only misleading thing is your boy selling out the top skilled job and it’s your job to convince everyone on here otherwise. “If you do this, you’ll move up the ladder!!”
For the past 24 year and probably more, if your ready to work they are required to find you work. Maybe @Gimme Danger can help you out a bit more with this.
You think Denis will take any non set up questions after the call?

The call will feature either pre-approved "questions" from guys wanting to "move up the ladder" or will have the moderator repeat them to Denis as with the first "conference call" to kickoff negotiations.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
The call will feature either pre-approved "questions" from guys wanting to "move up the ladder" or will have the moderator repeat them to Denis as with the first "conference call" to kickoff negotiations.

Let's have a bunch of intoxicated members phone in....

And try and :censored2: with the IBT.

:biggrin:

Grow up, and go to your Local Unions contract review meeting.

-Bug-

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Can any current driver read through the gosh darn lines for Taylor please?

View attachment 201076So all 22.4’s get a guaranteed 8 if they reporting as scheduled.

View attachment 201077
The rest of our dumb asses “as long as work is available”. Not my words. I’m not a labor attorney but I can feel when I’m getting jacked in the butt with no lube. Segway @Indecisi0n.
Lots of language that overrides supplements also.

To me that says piss on you I'm in charge.

DirtySouth

Let's have a bunch of intoxicated members phone in....

And try and :censored2: with the IBT.

:biggrin:

Grow up, and go to your Local Unions contract review meeting.

-Bug-

I plan on it and am at every local union meeting. I'm not a keyboard activist.

But it's pretty telling that you think asking for a transparent conference call is "immature."

It's one thing to have a conference call where Taylor reads off of a prepared script and presents answers to FAQs.

It's an entirely different thing to take "pre-screened questions" (which are really softball pitches) from people who would support the TA no matter what was in it.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
And, how many TDU or Teamsters United followers just lie in the weeds ?

Hey... lets jump on a bandwagon.
If the IBT would tend to their garden a little better, there wouldn't be the jungle of weeds for these supposed TDU Boogiemen to "lie" in???

To equate what goes on to a "bandwagon" dynamic is insulting to those of us who choose to pay attention, get involved, and vote.

Brother that part of your shtick is extremely tired and ineffective.
I promise you if you were to interview the 220+ package car drivers that I represent as Steward, maybe 20 would even know what TDU is.

Please, get some new material...

~Bbbl~™

Last edited: