Can UPS make the bottom 10 FULL TIME Into 22.4

542thruNthru

Honestly can’t believe we’re still having this conversation. Only 6th punches are over time. 7th are double time. Unless working on a holiday. Come on guys, this is new hire crap.
Not here. If you're a M-friend driver you get OT on Saturday even if it's the only day you worked.

542thruNthru

I will never understand how the rules vary this much depending on locale. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.
The West is the Best...
FineSlowBrontosaurus-max-1mb.gif

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
You’re working 5 days a week, don’t have to deal with :censored2: mondays, and get paid time and a half on saturdays if per your local.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
We still have RPCDs on Saturdays. Have had 22.4s for at least 2 years now.
Same in my local. Isn’t there an article in The Best Contract Ever where it says that all RPCDs will be moved back to a Monday-Friday schedule within a certain time after contract ratification? Somehow UPS has used Covid and other “acts of god” to have halted that in places. Way to :censored2: the bed, Teamsters.

I won a bid route just before the contract was forced down our throats. Moved to Mon-Fri immediately. Some time passed then all of a sudden I was being “moved back” to T-S and my route was magically being cut every Monday. Called union hall and business agent who shut that down. Was then told I would likely just be forced in every Saturday for “a while” due to seniority. They have maybe gotten 3 Saturdays out of me in the last couple years. Write me up, warning letter, suspend me, send me home let me go golfing for a few days. Don’t care. It’s my scheduled day off. RTS. See you at a local hearing.

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
Weekends off and peeing in bottles is 100% why i work here.
Well weekends off was considered one of the first major wins of the union movement and if we are honest it’s one of the few things that makes the job worth it. I would have 100% chosen something like railroad, lineman, ground man or heavy machinery op if I was gonna have to work weekends
Weekends off are overrated. Everything is friend’d out with people doing the same stuff you want to do.