Can UPS make the bottom 10 FULL TIME Into 22.4

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
When we first got Saturday delivery here yes they forced the bottom RPCD into tues-sat. That was only a few months before the 22.4s came along and they switched us though.
✊🧔

Sixth Punch Sense

No . They can force a rpcd into a T-S schedule until they get a full stable of 22.4's. But they only have 18 months from when they start Saturday deliveries. After that they'll just force you in on Saturdays and you'll work 6 days a week while the 22.4's work 5.

UPS MAN Dallas TX

No . They can force a rpcd into a T-S schedule until they get a full stable of 22.4's. But they only have 18 months from when they start Saturday deliveries. After that they'll just force you in on Saturdays and you'll work 6 days a week while the 22.4's work
No . They can force a rpcd into a T-S schedule until they get a full stable of 22.4's. But they only have 18 months from when they start Saturday deliveries. After that they'll just force you in on Saturdays and you'll work 6 days a week while the 22.4's work 5.
Seriously

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Currently no. Soon
Yes , they will force the bottom RPCD to cover the Saturday ground routes until the 22.4s are established. They did they few years ago here get ready for a battle..lots of angry union brothers during that time period. When they beg you to come in Monday to cover vacations say absolutely not and do not pickup your phone.
✊🧔

UPS MAN Dallas TX

Yes , they will force the bottom RPCD to cover the Saturday ground routes until the 22.4s are established. They did they few years ago here get ready for a battle..lots of angry union brothers during that time period.
✊🧔
How long did that take to get them established so they could go back to Monday- Friday?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
How long did that take to get them established so they could go back to Monday- Friday?
I got lucky and bid the last mon-fri route so i escaped within 2 months but some guys had to do it over a year. It will depend on how many and how often they put up the 22.4 bids .....management will drag their feet and put it off as long as possible. We were all top rate so they wanted us off saturdays and replaced with cheap 22.4. You may be looking at a year of Saturdays my friend..RIP @UPS MAN Huston TX
✊🧔

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Everyone is anti-22.4 until all of a sudden they have to be T-S and it's "WHY DO I HAVE TO BE T-S! MAKE THE 22.4s DO IT!!!"
We didn’t (and still don’t) want 22.4’s because of the two tier wage, no 9.5, working weekends etc. It got shoved down our throats anyway and now they are trying to push that s* on RPCD’s. They got what they wanted, a cheaper driver. So friend* use them.

542thruNthru

We didn’t (and still don’t) want 22.4’s because of the two tier wage, no 9.5, working weekends etc. It got shoved down our throats anyway and now they are trying to push that s* on RPCD’s. They got what they wanted, a cheaper driver. So friend* use them.
Settle down Feeder... You wouldn't even know how to get into a package car with out a step stool. ;)

542thruNthru

All I'm saying is 22.4s or not. People are still going to blame the union.... Just because they have to work Saturday.