CDL Training

jkd3dawg

Life's Tough so Suck it up
This is a random question and it does not pertain to me at all...so please no negative feedback...I was wondering....Their's a person I know whose been a driver for quite some time, and he's about to go into the cdl program through Teamsters. From what I know this man is a fan of the ganja ...I would assume they would drug test for the cdl training...Anybody have knowledge on that subject ?

This is a random question and it does not pertain to me at all...so please no negative feedback...I was wondering....Their's a person I know whose been a driver for quite some time, and he's about to go into the cdl program through Teamsters. From what I know this man is a fan of the ganja ...I would assume they would drug test for the cdl training...Anybody have knowledge on that subject ?
I would tell your "friend" to put the bong away til he retires

GHerbo

Bro give up the dank stank kush, if you're a pt package handler don't worry about testing. 90k/100k>Cannabis

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Bro give up the dank stank kush, if you're a pt package handler don't worry about testing. 90k/100k>Cannabis
690291599eb5685373aa0ddc8757ee69.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1456458150.402053.jpg

This ones for you @jumpman23

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!

It depends.

A drug test is not required to obtain a CDL.

The FMCSA requires employers to receive a negative result on a drug screen before allowing any employee to operate a CMV requiring a CDL.

If you go to Joe's CDL School, you can get a CDL without a drug test. But any employer must give you a drug test before they allow you to drive.

If an employer puts you through a CDL school, they will test you beforehand, since they are required to test you before they allow you to drive one of their vehicles and they are not going to waste their time training you before you pass a drug test.