central states question..

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
wanna check my emp id…..
A0B46A34-0D61-4181-8A2E-69C3CF35DD02.gif

burco8080

thx,just to confirm i been on this p/t bid bout 7 years,not laid off and #1 in entire bldg.bid is air/EAM delivery Tue-Sat.his bid was a combo job consisting of air shuttle and porter Monday-Fri.his shuttle route was moved to another center 50 miles away, he chose not to follow job.can he bump me in air/EAM bid delivery ? and shouldn’t he bump into classification from the bottom of list ? thank you.
that is right

burco8080

I would go to the union local we are all local 17, 650 516 4287 is the phone no. they can help you more than your Stewart

in central states,does p/t date of hire building seniority ever trump lower friend/t seniority ? i am TOP date of hire employee (and p/t air and eam driver) in my bldg of 400 employees. a junior friend/t air shuttle/porter combo employee lost the air shuttle side of his job.can he take my bid job or does he bump from bottom of air list up ? where in supplement can i research this ?
So, lemme get this straight...you're #1 overall in the ENTIRE building....and you still have no idea how :censored2: works there??? Incredible.

rrhogueiii

in central states,does p/t date of hire building seniority ever trump lower full time seniority ? i am TOP date of hire employee (and p/t air and eam driver) in my bldg of 400 employees. a junior full time air shuttle/porter combo employee lost the air shuttle side of his job.can he take my bid job or does he bump from bottom of air list up ? where in supplement can i research this ?
So, lemme get this straight...you're #1 overall in the ENTIRE building....and you still have no idea how :censored2: works there??? Incredible.
that is true….never been any issues so…that why i reached out.never to late to learn.thx

that is true….never been any issues so…that why i reached out.never to late to learn.thx
I get it man, you're just one of many that I keep finding, even in my center, that have been here for 20+ years and know the contract and your rights so minimally. We have a guy double dipping here, actively collecting his pension and working, who had no :censored2:ing idea that our pension (WCT) had nothing to do with the pension language in the contract. 29+ years and he has no idea how much vacation he's supposed to have.

I've never had any problems either, but I took the time to learn the processes in case I have an issue. Self-preservation man, no stew or ba will care about you as much as you care about you. Keep learning man, good luck.