Sweeper

Where’s the broom?
Why are you complaining about a few dollars when you have the opportunity to have a $100k job with free medical and a lifetime pension. Just let it go.

Ummmmm, because management seems to be stealing money out of the pockets of union employees and if that is what actually happening it should be dealt with firmly and swiftly. So by your reasoning the OP should give UPS free labor.

Hey @fattie1024, PT Car Washer thinks you should work for free because you may end up with a good paying job with benefits.

Wow

Last edited:

PT Car Washer

Ummmmm, because management seems to be stealing money out of the pockets of union employees and if that is what actually happening it should be dealt with firmly and swiftly. So by your reasoning the OP should give UPS free labor.

Hey @fattie1024, PT Car Washer thinks you should work for free because you may end up with a good paying job with benefits.

Wow
Sarcasm.

DieHardUPSER

All the management ppl I know that got caught doing that have been fired. That being said they have to show that it wasn't just a simple mistake which can be tricky.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Why are you complaining about a few dollars when you have the opportunity to have a $100k job with free medical and a lifetime pension. Just let it go.
Oh no. UPS wants us to report crimes. I see signs in the building saying so. They even offer a reward.

A sup changing time to make him or her look better is a crime, plain and simple.

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
Yeah just let it go. Add that up over a 30 year career . UPS would not steal from you they are a very ethical company.
Yeah: Ask Dragon how he's done it all these years and still has a job.

After all, according to management, you should be on your knees thanking them everyday for the privilege of having your wages stolen.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Yeah: Ask Dragon how he's done it all these years and still has a job.

After all, according to management, you should be on your knees thanking them everyday for the privilege of having your wages stolen.

It has been posted that some of you have high ethical standards...guess what so do we. I will leave it at that.

Because it’s not always just a few dollars. Look at the before and after for last monday

Attachments

• C9B49207-319E-401F-9306-021837676A3B.png
    C9B49207-319E-401F-9306-021837676A3B.png
    294.5 KB · Views: 227
  • C4455FC4-F039-4B6F-89F0-70AAB691BD04.png
    C4455FC4-F039-4B6F-89F0-70AAB691BD04.png
    325.4 KB · Views: 235
All the management ppl I know that got caught doing that have been fired. That being said they have to show that it wasn't just a simple mistake which can be tricky.
The ethics line, loss prevention, local union and management all agree that as long as they fix it when I bring it to their attention they don’t want to proceed with it any further.

Gman33909

When this happened to me id take my time coming back from break turn that 10min break to 15 min. they ask me why im late, i told them quit shaving time off and it actually stopped.

Prof_Oakley

Dial 999 for details
It happens and because of this, I work in slow motion. Giving zero friend*s.

I am not going to expend energy triple checking my time, talking to lp, union. 17 out of 47 weeks a year.

Work slow, they shave 10 mins, I slow down 20..