Chicago-12K/Year-Free Money! Will It Work?

El Correcto

god is dead
thats great but thats all charity. and how much have you donated personally? im pushing $10,000 of my dough and i wasnt middle class most of the time.

a society which has more justice needs less charity - ralph nader.
You still haven’t showed some numbers on a pay stub.
I-dont-believe-you.gif

BrownArmy

All on private property. Obama wouldn't let them still on federal land or offshore. But Trump is and we've pushed past Saudi Arabia and Russia. Thanks Trump!

Is Trump gonna push ‘eminent domain’ to take all that rancher land in order to build the ‘wall’?

Lulz

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
All on private property. Obama wouldn't let them still on federal land or offshore. But Trump is and we've pushed past Saudi Arabia and Russia. Thanks Trump!
You're thanking Trump for subsidizing corporate profits at the expense of the American people?

Ya, thanks for screwing us over Trump.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Is Trump gonna push ‘eminent domain’ to take all that rancher land in order to build the ‘wall’?

Lulz
Just build the wall on all the 'agreeable' ranchers and let the resistant property owners deal
with the increased flow of illegal aliens, coyotes and drug runners.
They'll come around or get killed.

Last edited:

rickyb

I put in 20K startup last year. $250 a week this year. Giving money is a passive action. Giving the time and effort is much more difficult. The question is, what Have you DONE?
donating is more than most people do!

alot of people are too cynical to donate. i completely disagree with you.

i think the median donation here per year is a pathetic $110.

rickyb

The average charitable deduction among those nearly 37 million tax returns was $5,508. This was up slightly over the $5,491 average deduction from the previous year.
see if you knew anything about economics you wouldnt be quoting averages as they inflate numbers.

or maybe youre so dishonest you quote it because it supports your argument that america is a generous, caring country.

heres an article from CBC. median donation is $300 a year, which is almost 3x what the other article i read said about donations in canada. but anyways its equally pathetically low. not even 1% of their income.

How Islanders are among the most generous people in Canada | CBC News

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Venezuela paid for their programs by seizing the oil industry. Their system collapsed when the price of oil fell combined with rampant corruption. It worked well when oil was sky high, they just squandered the wealth and failed to develop a sustainable system. It had nothing to do with taxing rich people.
It worked well until it didn’t.....

see if you knew anything about economics you wouldnt be quoting averages as they inflate numbers.

or maybe youre so dishonest you quote it because it supports your argument that america is a generous, caring country.

heres an article from CBC. median donation is $300 a year, which is almost 3x what the other article i read said about donations in canada. but anyways its equally pathetically low. not even 1% of their income.

Couldn’t find an IRS statistic on median donations in the US. Hope this helps you.

Income range (AGI)

Average charitable contributions deduction

Under $15,000. $1,471

$15,000-$29,999. $2,525

$30,000-$49,999. $2,871

$50,000-$99,999. $3,296

$100,000-$199,999. $4,245

$200,000-$249,999. $5,472

$250,000 or more. $21,364

Data source: IRS preliminary 2016 data. Figures are rounded to the nearest dollar

oldngray

nowhere special

Median means half the people donated less. Must be a lot of people in Canada who don't donate anything.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Couldn’t find an IRS statistic on median donations in the US. Hope this helps you.

Income range (AGI)

Average charitable contributions deduction

Under $15,000. $1,471

$15,000-$29,999. $2,525

$30,000-$49,999. $2,871

$50,000-$99,999. $3,296

$100,000-$199,999. $4,245

$200,000-$249,999. $5,472

$250,000 or more. $21,364

Data source: IRS preliminary 2016 data. Figures are rounded to the nearest dollar
Maybe sending you a Funk&Wagnall's will help you !!! Look up 'median'.