moreluck

golden ticket member
It was posted in ups discussions. By a part time sup. Who asked "do we get bonuses?"

Either your reading comprehension sucks or you're seriously desperate for human interaction.
If you think I read every post in UPS Discussions, you are mistaken!! I spend more time on Pinterest and Video Poker .com

ski or die

Ski or Die
Yes, your Christmas Bonus will arrive soon. What you do is go back to the mechanic shop. They have a PC that they have converted into a time machine. Program it to go back to the 80's. There you will find your $5 Christmas Turkey. UPS has always been very generous at Christmas time.

542thruNthru

You'd have better luck asking your Magic 8 Ball.
knys78.gif

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
From what i remember pt and ft time sups did used to get and extra two weeks pay, for all the extra hours at peak. I did up until i left pt supervision in 1992.
I was told a few years back they discontinued that. Instead it was calculated into their yearly raises. Kind of like ups math that calculate ring bell wait, traffic, snowy days, blizzards, ice storms, 1\4 mile walkways, over 70s are calculated into a drivers time.
And took away the turkey, and made management contribute heavily to their healthcare, and once a month paydays.
Merry Christmas, ups style .