Colin Kaepernick refusal to stand during national anthem

trickpony1

While I wouldn't choose his form of protest, it is his right to do so, and you should defend that right.

Instead of contributing to the tone of the "oppressed" blacks why doesn't he start a crusade, per se, or movement for all blacks to do good things instead of assaulting cops, aiming BB guns at cops, robbing, raping, looting, selling drugs and, before I forget, making babies for da welfare checks.

Crazy, I know......

MAKAVELI

Instead of contributing to the tone of the "oppressed" blacks why doesn't he start a crusade, per se, or movement for all blacks to do good things instead of assaulting cops, aiming BB guns at cops, robbing, raping, looting, selling drugs and, before I forget, making babies for da welfare checks.

Crazy, I know......
Sounds like you're trying to oppress his freedom speech.

BrownArmy

Seems to me that Trump and Kaepernick are saying the same thing:

America is awesome, but it has some spots where it needs work, and there's no use pretending that that isn't the case.

'Make America Great Again' implies that, right now, America isn't great, because it isn't living up to its ideal.

Kaepernick is saying just that.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Crazy, I know......
drunk_uncle_black_friday_agony_booth.gif

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Richard Sherman does not support the whole BLM thing, so I'm not sure he will participate in any televised protest while on the clock.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I wouldn't think the US was so bad if I could make millions just playing a game. Truly oppressed people would not have that opportunity.

Last edited:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Crazy, I know......

Ya, cause all blacks do is cause trouble, right, trickpony??

Like "NO" blacks do "good" things, right?

Talk about your racist side showing.

TOS.

rod

Retired 22 years
I see high school players are staring to join the refuse to stand movement. That would be an easy fix if I was a coach.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Hey Rod,
I hear that the coach of the Seattle Seahawks will be keeping his team off the field during the National anthem.
What kind of backlash could they expect ?

Maybe some referee calling the game as a forfeit ?