Comfy Seasonal Driver and PVD Appreciation Thread

clean hairy

View attachment 363271

In this thread we take time to thank all the seasonal workers who have made E-Z Peak possible

>Drivers have more time with their families
>Drivers getting done before dark (safer)
>Management out doing observations and focusing on safety instead of fighting fires
>Drivers getting paid to not work (pic related)
>The union will take issue with this
>The union will grieve this
>Union grifter goons will reply to this thread with name-calling and ad hominem attacks, proving they have no argument and BTFOing themselves once again.

Pay attention to what's happening: The union doesn't care about you, your safety, or your family. You're just another pay-pig to them, a disgusting goyim to be exploited for his labor. In my (admittedly short) career at UPS, every major pay raise or improvement to my working conditions came not through union negotiations, but direct and unilateral action from the company. Welcome to clown world opposite land where everything is backwards from how it's supposed to be. Much like the federal government, you're working and paying taxes (dues) to fund a bureaucracy that hates you and wants to replace you.
Anyone notice the amount per hour is being paid?
I guess this is the new mra?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
View attachment 363271

In this thread we take time to thank all the seasonal workers who have made E-Z Peak possible

>Management out doing observations and focusing on safety instead of fighting fires
>Union grifter goons will reply to this thread with name-calling and ad hominem attacks, proving they have no argument and BTFOing themselves once again.

Pay attention to what's happening: The union doesn't care about you, your safety, or your family. You're just another pay-pig to them, a disgusting goyim to be exploited for his labor. In my (admittedly short) career at UPS, every major pay raise or improvement to my working conditions came not through union negotiations, but direct and unilateral action from the company. Welcome to clown world opposite land where everything is backwards from how it's supposed to be. Much like the federal government, you're working and paying taxes (dues) to fund a bureaucracy that hates you and wants to replace you.
Go see mom I think itā€™s time for your meds

trickpony1

Until bad weather hits, then they are wuss.

PVD issues must be addressed in the next contract. Time to reign in these scabs.
rein

rain-what falls from the sky;
rein-what you put on a horse;
reign-what a former member did on BrownCafe.

Those darned homonyms.....
Hope this helps.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I exect PVD's ( they maybe classified as an even lower tier of FT employee than 22.4 ) to be used year round come next contract and 22.4 arent going anywhere .I hope i'm wrong

542thruNthru

I hope not, I usually hate being wrong and I hope I'm wrong , i truly do but due to Amazon I can certainly see the business model changing
That's why PVDs will be added to the contract for seasonal periods and 22.4s will probably remain with changes.

freehoodies

Not gonna happen. I can see the union getting rid of 22.4s in exchange for year round pvd.

Dont forget, these guys are paying in.
Already happened I think

UPS bought out roadie, an uber like delivery company.

Though its only for local deliveries atm, but i think thats just the beginning

542thruNthru

Already happened I think

UPS bought out roadie, an uber like delivery company.

Though its only for local deliveries atm, but i think thats just the beginning.
UPS isn't dumb. Hope everyone is ready 2023. There is a big "no budge" list people have since the election. Should get interesting.

MECH-lift

Union Brother āœŠšŸ§” RPCD
View attachment 363271

YOU WILL NEVER!!!!!!
BECOME!!!!!!!
A RPCD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
šŸ¤£āœŠ

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
YOU WILL NEVER!!!!!!
BECOME!!!!!!!
A RPCD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
šŸ¤£āœŠ

2814442A2F272es.gif

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
I'm saving my money.
You should. Amazon accounts for 75% of the packages we deliver. Once the scales tip, a little bit, UPS will establish a knee jerk policy where the employees will get cut big time.
You'll save your money (damn easy to do at 60/hr)as you know damn well you won't find a step van to pilot for close to 20/hr. Save $ and stay home.

You should. Amazon accounts for 75% of the packages we deliver. Once the scales tip, a little bit, UPS will establish a knee jerk policy where the employees will get cut big time.
You'll save your money (damn easy to do at 60/hr)as you know damn well you won't find a step van to pilot for close to 20/hr. Save $ and stay home.
You better double check your facts 75% of what we deliver is not Amazon.

BlackFriday

You better double check your facts 75% of what we deliver is not Amazon.
Damnit! You still here?
I said "we", not "you. I'm not one of you. I guarantee the load I get is 75% Amazon. If not then very close to it. Tomorrow, while I'm stealing money from every driver I can and NOT paying the mob, I'll do a better job of estimating. That is unless you get me banned šŸ¤£

Damnit! You still here?
I said "we", not "you. I'm not one of you. I guarantee the load I get is 75% Amazon. If not then very close to it. Tomorrow, while I'm stealing money from every driver I can and NOT paying the mob, I'll do a better job of estimating. That is unless you get me banned šŸ¤£
You have no knowledge of. this place
We deliver to tons of commercial customers which you do not in the majority of that stuff is not Amazon.

So next time double check your fax before you make some broad statement what you have zero knowledge of

BlackFriday

You have no knowledge of. this place
We deliver to tons of commercial customers which you do not in the majority of that stuff is not Amazon.

So next time double check your fax before you make some broad statement what you have zero knowledge of
Good to hear that you've settled down. Must have gotten a word from the higher ups here.
Now go accomplish something productive.