Comfy Seasonal Driver and PVD Appreciation Thread

BrownSnowFlake

2AE3A848-ED11-4234-8F9E-E4D8175889DE.jpeg

In this thread we take time to thank all the seasonal workers who have made E-Z Peak possible

>Drivers have more time with their families
>Drivers getting done before dark (safer)
>Management out doing observations and focusing on safety instead of fighting fires
>Drivers getting paid to not work (pic related)
>The union will take issue with this
>The union will grieve this
>Union grifter goons will reply to this thread with name-calling and ad hominem attacks, proving they have no argument and BTFOing themselves once again.

Pay attention to what's happening: The union doesn't care about you, your safety, or your family. You're just another pay-pig to them, a disgusting goyim to be exploited for his labor. In my (admittedly short) career at UPS, every major pay raise or improvement to my working conditions came not through union negotiations, but direct and unilateral action from the company. Welcome to clown world opposite land where everything is backwards from how it's supposed to be. Much like the federal government, you're working and paying taxes (dues) to fund a bureaucracy that hates you and wants to replace you.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
View attachment 363271

In this thread we take time to thank all the seasonal workers who have made E-Z Peak possible

>Management out doing observations and focusing on safety instead of fighting fires
>Union grifter goons will reply to this thread with name-calling and ad hominem attacks, proving they have no argument and BTFOing themselves once again.

Pay attention to what's happening: The union doesn't care about you, your safety, or your family. You're just another pay-pig to them, a disgusting goyim to be exploited for his labor. In my (admittedly short) career at UPS, every major pay raise or improvement to my working conditions came not through union negotiations, but direct and unilateral action from the company. Welcome to clown world opposite land where everything is backwards from how it's supposed to be. Much like the federal government, you're working and paying taxes (dues) to fund a bureaucracy that hates you and wants to replace you.
Easy solution. Quit UPS and move to Brazil. Don’t be a pussyy , prove to us your beliefs are real.

quad decade guy

View attachment 363271

I'm hardly a Union "grifter goon".

Now....

All this^ is fine.

Kill the Union. Fine.

Kill our industry leading wages and benefits. Fine. Flush it all.

We are Amazon without anything to sell.

Like the Post Office without a monopoly.....

See?

Quit. Go to Amazon. That's it. All your dreams will be fulfilled.

FFS.

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
View attachment 363271

How do you have direct and unilateral action with the company when all hourly jobs are won on a senority basis and all raises and benefits are baked into the CBA?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
View attachment 363271

If you got a market adjustment on your pay, then, yes, that is at the company's discretion. It's also allowed for by the negotiated contract language saying amounts are minimums. If you got a cost of living adjustment due to high inflation, you can thank the union for negotiating that into the contract as well. If you got a regular progression rate increase, that's contractual. The benefits are negotiated, the pension is negotiated. If you have safety concerns, there is a grievance process, thanks to the union. The union won't prevent the company from overworking us, you have to make that happen by following the methods, getting on 9.5, taking all your personal time at the contractual times, and filing grievances. The union will represent you in the grievance process.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Not gonna happen. I can see the union getting rid of 22.4s in exchange for year round pvd.

Dont forget, these guys are paying in.
Well OH HELL YEA! THAT'S what I'm talking about all you coddled pulp pushers and pullers!
MOMMY! THEY'RE HIRING PVD'S! WAAA!