congress

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Dont you know the 60 day extension isn't doable ??

Dont YOU know you havent the first clue about payroll other than the explanations given by your favorite brainwashing people? How is that excuse working out for the republicans so far? Oh yeah, top senate republicans are telling them to pound sand and pass the senate bill. But you STRIVE ON! You carry the ball because thats what you were told to do over morning coffee!!!

Let me ask you this my dear pundit, If 60 days wont work, why did the house just produce a 90 day extention?

You think 30 more days will make a difference? Man, if I could sell clues for a dollar, between you and trp id be a millionaire!

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
9o days will be an OK amount of time for payroll departments to make the changes they must make for the extension. It's logistical....I know that's a big word for you....check the ape encyclopedia.

Dont YOU know you havent the first clue about payroll other than the explanations given by your favorite brainwashing people? How is that excuse working out for the republicans so far? Oh yeah, top senate republicans are telling them to pound sand and pass the senate bill. But you STRIVE ON! You carry the ball because thats what you were told to do over morning coffee!!!

Let me ask you this my dear pundit, If 60 days wont work, why did the house just produce a 90 day extention?

You think 30 more days will make a difference? Man, if I could sell clues for a dollar, between you and trp id be a millionaire!

Peace.

HAHAHAAH...if you sold one clue you would be out of stock, on indefinite back order.

Hey hot shot, did look for your non-existent evidence from your earlier post???

moreluck

golden ticket member
Even **Larry Sabato said a 2 month deal doesn't make sense, but it looks like a deal is coming now......details soon.

** He has been called "the most-quoted college professor in the land"[SUP][1][/SUP] and a "pundit with an opinion for every reporter’s phone call."[SUP][[/SUP]

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Even **Larry Sabato said a 2 month deal doesn't make sense, but it looks like a deal is coming now......details soon.

** He has been called "the most-quoted college professor in the land"[SUP][1][/SUP] and a "pundit with an opinion for every reporter’s phone call."[SUP][[/SUP]

Larry Sabato gives ANY opinion for the right price. FOXED SPEWS pays him the highest dollar for the most slanted opinion.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It only means that after the holidays, we'll be looking at this same :censored2: again. Doing things over & over is a waste of time. Now maybe "Joe" can have his pizza party for his teenage daughters....when in reality Joe needs it for his pot habit.

bbsam

Staff member
LOL. GOP caved and Obama's gonna ride this for months. They rolled over and basically admitted it was politically motivated crap just like Obama's been saying. 6 months from now when the republicans are trying to kill any economic recovery, Obama can just say, "Remember last Christmas?" . Nice campaign Christmas present, Cantor! Classic over-reach!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I still think we should send them all home with a subscription to gotomeeting.com. they can vote, grandstand, argue, all on the internet. Shut down the congress and senate buildings, no more security. No more travel, Save bunches of money. After all they are not royalty. They work for us.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
It only means that after the holidays, we'll be looking at this same :censored2: again. Doing things over & over is a waste of time. Now maybe "Joe" can have his pizza party for his teenage daughters....when in reality Joe needs it for his pot habit.

LOL. GOP caved and Obama's gonna ride this for months. They rolled over and basically admitted it was politically motivated crap just like Obama's been saying. 6 months from now when the republicans are trying to kill any economic recovery, Obama can just say, "Remember last Christmas?" . Nice campaign Christmas present, Cantor! Classic over-reach!

The American citizens are the losers in this.

Kick the can down the road a couple months and do it all over again.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What "we" should agree upon as americans is the "clean bill" theory. BOTH sides need to stop adding policy riders on top of serious bills just to get goodies for lobbyists.

You want tax reform? Submit a plain tax reform bill without ANY other ideas in it.

Problem is, both sides would never agree to it.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Actually, with Christmas time happening, no one except the few are even paying attention...it'll be a short lived thing and come election time no one will remember......except the GOP will remember that they tried to get an entire year of extension.....

moreluck

golden ticket member
What "we" should agree upon as americans is the "clean bill" theory. BOTH sides need to stop adding policy riders on top of serious bills just to get goodies for lobbyists.

You want tax reform? Submit a plain tax reform bill without ANY other ideas in it.

Problem is, both sides would never agree to it.

Peace.
We want jobs........Obama doesn't want to make the decision re: tens of thousands of jobs 'til after the election.....selfish bastard!

moreluck

golden ticket member
The Reuters headline today read......"Congress Punts Hard Payroll Tax Work To 2012". I don't see how the prez. and the Dems can crow and be proud and try to look the hero to the middle class by just PUNTING. That takes no guts.

bbsam

Staff member
The Reuters headline today read......"Congress Punts Hard Payroll Tax Work To 2012". I don't see how the prez. and the Dems can crow and be proud and try to look the hero to the middle class by just PUNTING. That takes no guts.

Because the next time, the president will be given a "clean bill" because the republicans don't want this battle again going into the election year. Expect to see alot more fight out of Obama now, too. He can say he tried for three years to work with the republicans but its obvious they are all about obstruction. People always underestimate Obama, but he picks his time and picks his battles well.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Well, we can all look forward to the REHASH of this same stuff after the holidays are over....instead of continuing the people's business. Buck keeps saying, "this'll be a long haul"......yeah, because you keep dragging it out!