Conservative? Are you like these people??

brett636

I don't understand what makes this such a surprising documentary to some of you :censored2:s. Its not hard to find disappointed voters after such a highly contested election. I'm sure a lot of you were crying hysterically when Gore lost to Bush in 2000, and this election had much clearer results. Our system worked as designed, the majority of those who showed up to vote bought into the mantras of change and "yes we can" probably not understanding what kind of change they were voting for, but they did show up and voted in our current President. I am not angry, nor do I fell "wronged". I only feel relieved that the kind of change we are in for was not the kind of change I supported. As one person with one vote my conscience is clear knowing I supported liberty and freedom versus government intervention and control. No election in history this highly charged will end without someone, somewhere feeling wronged or dissappointed in the final result. Had McCain been elected TOS would probably still be mopping up his own tears over his messiah losing a national election. Sometimes you just have to pickup and move on.