Consolidate Safety threads...On Topic!

rod

Retired 22 years
What , a paper map and we have no idea what’s on the shelf till we set it up ???
And we backed in a quarter mile long driveway if we knew there wasn't usually a place to turn around ----and that was done without a backup camera. Damn--we had it tough.

rod

Retired 22 years
Shelf? The truck is front to back full!
That's funny. I remember having so many packages that wouldn't fit in the back so we loaded them up front in the cab. I recall a few times having to move packages (while I was driving) just so I could get it in the next gear. :-)

35years

Gravy route
Speaking of company propaganda, I wish I could get a good recording of these mandatory rookie meetings I attend 3 days a week. A couple drivers who help 'lead' the meetings double-down on mgmt rhetoric. Yesterday one was very sternly warning us that while we're on the clock "REMEMBER, UPS OWNS YOU! YOU ARE A REPRESENTATIVE OF THE UPS BRAND!"
Mandatory?
If you are seniority,
Guess what happens to you when you show up at your posted, scheduled start time instead....

NOTHING

35years

Gravy route
Just so you know this is a forum for UPS related issues.

Might I suggest heading over to the Life After Brown forum.

This may better suit your discussion needs.

IMHO
Nasty members usually drive members of discussion forums away.
Might I suggest you head over to the partner's thread...it might better fit YOUR propoganda,

You have some nerve telling me to go to a different part of the forum.. .On a thread I created.

Exactly who do you think you are?

You who threaten to report off topic posts. Your post is off topic and offensive.

Last edited:

Returntosender

3903DA31-3302-4218-8B1D-27A0EB91F43C.gif

Whither

Scofflaw
Mandatory?
If you are seniority,
Guess what happens to you when you show up at your posted, scheduled start time instead....

NOTHING

My posted start time is 20 minutes earlier thanks to the rookie meeting. If the company wants to pay me an extra hour OT each week to humor such nonsense, I'll take it. ;)

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Speaking of company propaganda, I wish I could get a good recording of these mandatory rookie meetings I attend 3 days a week. A couple drivers who help 'lead' the meetings double-down on mgmt rhetoric. Yesterday one was very sternly warning us that while we're on the clock "REMEMBER, UPS OWNS YOU! YOU ARE A REPRESENTATIVE OF THE UPS BRAND!"

Not so much