Contract Change proposals. "On Topic Only Please"

Box Ox

That is not suggested alternative language.

Statements like this wholesale condemnation in my opinion, will not be taken seriously.

Oh, please. We're not professional negotiators or lawyers and the actual language isn't necessary to pass the word up to those who are in order to effect the change we'd like to see in the Contract.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down

Statements like this wholesale condemnation in my opinion, will not be taken seriously.
No they are opinions by teamsters that disagree with the language that has been agreed upon, still should be considered and not deemed blasphemy or condemnation.

BigBrown87

NP it's your call.
Actually it's not my call, I pay my dues and vote just like everyone else your post is to suggest new contract language to the current agreement. I did give you adjustments that I would see help this contract be seen in my opinion pass. I have never claimed to be someone that could write language for any contract most people that do so are lawyers or people that have degrees to do so. If you want to be a troll and give smart ass responses to other members you will not get far.

Integrity

Binge Poster
No they are opinions by teamsters that disagree with the language that has been agreed upon, still should be considered and not deemed blasphemy or condemnation.
I don't know where you came up with the word blasphemy but see how far wholesale condemnation of a TA that has a handshake agreement at the highest level of negotiations gets you.

I don't think it is an effective position to take, but have at it.

BigBrown87

I don't know where you came up with the word blasphemy but see how far wholesale condemnation of a TA that has a handshake agreement at the highest level of negotiations gets you.

I don't think it is an effective position to take, but have at it.
Opinions are like :censored2:s everyone has got them including you so your no different then the TDU, sorry to ruin your night.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Actually it's not my call, I pay my dues and vote just like everyone else your post is to suggest new contract language to the current agreement. I did give you adjustments that I would see help this contract be seen in my opinion pass. I have never claimed to be someone that could write language for any contract most people that do so are lawyers or people that have degrees to do so. If you want to be a troll and give smart ass responses to other members you will not get far.
Really, like all of the Union officials have degrees.

Box Ox

but see how far wholesale condemnation of a TA that has a handshake agreement at the highest level of negotiations gets you.

Which one of these concessions are just fine with you, great savior?

oFMcNoF.jpg

It is certainly not written all by lawyers.

Really, like all of the Union officials have degrees.

They are the Union's designated negotiators, who, as the leaders of an organization that represents 1.4 million members, do have support staff working with them when they themselves lack expertise in any particular area.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Are you dense?

You want language?
How bout we leave the language the same way it was in the last contract?
Wouldn't that be better than these concessions?
Why are we going backwards?

Why are we giving them concessions in this economic environment?
Do you have anything to add to this discussion, or are you just here to sell this crap contract?

BigBrown87

Another troll another wasted thread, I almost cant wait until this contract passes so these idots can crawl back to whatever hole they came from and disappear for good.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
- 22.4 shall have 1 hour or less (30 minutes?) wait between sorting and driving, wage rate will be SPLIT: 22.3 rate inside and driver rate on-road. wait period between sorting and driving will be factored into DOT hours for the day/week. 22.4 employees shall recieve equal 6.5/9.5 protections as FT package drivers including when they exceed 6.5 hours on-road in addition to exceeding 9.5 hours total.

What was this, a week ago? Easy cake to put this all into the tentative agreement.