CONTRACT/STRIKEVOTENO!!!

1989NW

I dont understand. If we already do not like what we are hearing the company is proposing for our new contract and we are going to strike because of it then why do we wait to strike? Why do we give the company time to get prepared for a strike? Why do we give them time to add turn by turn GPS, get rid of all stick shifts, and come up with a gameplan to replace us? Why dont we all just go on strike now when the company is not prepared so that they are forced to give us a good contract!?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I dont understand. If we already do not like what we hearing the company is proposing for our new contract and we are going to strike because of it then why do we wait to strike? Why do we give the company time to get prepared for a strike? Why do we give them time to add turn by turn GPS, get rid of all stick shifts, and come up with a gameplan to replace us? Why dont we all just go on strike now when the company is not prepared so that they are forced to give us a good contract!?
How old are you? Are you a millennial?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I dont understand. If we already do not like what we are hearing the company is proposing for our new contract and we are going to strike because of it then why do we wait to strike? Why do we give the company time to get prepared for a strike? Why do we give them time to add turn by turn GPS, get rid of all stick shifts, and come up with a gameplan to replace us? Why dont we all just go on strike now when the company is not prepared so that they are forced to give us a good contract!?
We have to at least see what the new contract will have or not have, and not believe rumors on the internet, or from some jack-o from work.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
First contract for you?

F

Frankie's Friend

Is your name Liam?

1989NW

How old are you? Are you a millennial?
This is my first contract and the first union company that i have ever worked for thats why i said i dont understand. I dont see what my age has to do with it, this is just all new to me. Both the union and the company are not telling us anything that is going on so it just all seems like somthing fishy is going on. If things were going our way i would think that we would be getting updates more frequently

Blackadder 2

This is my first contract and the first union company that i have ever worked for thats why i said i dont understand. I dont see what my age has to do with it, this is just all new to me. Both the union and the company are not telling us anything that is going on so it just all seems like somthing fishy is going on. If things were going our way i would think that we would be getting updates more frequently

Let me help you out. We are still under contract to work until July 31, 2018. A strike now would actually be illegal.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I knew it. BooM! Schocking. Lmfao.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

It’s good that you are at least interested in what is going on. Stay that way.

Indecisi0n

We have a contract to work up until the next one. We cant just stop working when we want.

1989NW

So then its just me that thinks its strange that we are being kept in the dark? I am apart of UPS rising and there have only been a few updates since negotiations have started. Most coworkers i have spoken with say that normally contract negotiations are a lot LOUDER

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
It’s good that you are at least interested in what is going on. Stay that way.
E8C53473-255C-4D32-AF68-1FA9005C9D29.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
C93F3F0A-846D-43EE-A039-FB64EA0CEDC2.gif