CONTRACT/STRIKEVOTENO!!!

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
So then its just me that thinks its strange that we are being kept in the dark? I am apart of UPS rising and there have only been a few updates since negotiations have started. Most coworkers i have spoken with say that normally contract negotiations are a lot LOUDER

Do you really think that it would be smart for either side to lay their cards out on the table now?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Do you really think that it would be smart for either side to lay their cards out on the table now?
By the way. I went looking for a new smoker last weekend. Man there is a lot of technology in some of them. I’m gonna have to do a lot of research. If your looking too pm me the ones you are liking

1989NW

My prediction is that the company will be adding GPS to the diads in all of the centers, getting rid of all the stick shifts, and purchasing more package cars so that they can add more routes to be able to have low volume on each route so that anyone can handle the routes. They have already started doing all three of these things at my center. They will do all of this to be able to replace us easily when we go on strike. The company wants us to go on strike so that they can replace all of us right away. Hoffa will be paid off and he will go dancing off into the sunset and UPS will no longer be a Union company.

Blackadder 2

So then its just me that thinks its strange that we are being kept in the dark? I am apart of UPS rising and there have only been a few updates since negotiations have started. Most coworkers i have spoken with say that normally contract negotiations are a lot LOUDER

Don't worry, Hoffa will sell us out for a bag of donuts. Welcome to UPS>

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
My prediction is that the company will be adding GPS to the diads in all of the centers, getting rid of all the stick shifts, and purchasing more package cars so that they can add more routes to be able to have low volume on each route so that anyone can handle the routes. They have already started doing all three of these things at my center. They will do all of this to be able to replace us easily when we go on strike. The company wants us to go on strike so that they can replace all of us right away. Hoffa will be paid off and he will go dancing off into the sunset and UPS will no longer be a Union company.
Your an idiot

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Find new people to talk to because the ones you are talking to don't know what they are talking about

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Mine is, I will find you...
and when I do... if you voted yes, I will kill you.

Hoffa was paid off before you were born.
The contract is a done deal. You will think it's great. You can't hear the tightenin' of the screws.

F

Frankie's Friend

By the way. I went looking for a new smoker last weekend. Man there is a lot of technology in some of them. I’m gonna have to do a lot of research. If your looking too pm me the ones you are liking
Liking this one but its old technology.
20180412_223130.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That's awesome you can copy and paste.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

This has been going on since before I retired 5 years ago.

TTKU, sonny.

Dragon

Package Center Manager

You are being enhanced...so go along with the plan and quit spreading fake news.

Not one person on this forum actually believes we (management) are making things easier....phttt.

rod

Retired 22 years
I dont understand. If we already do not like what we are hearing the company is proposing for our new contract and we are going to strike because of it then why do we wait to strike? Why do we give the company time to get prepared for a strike? Why do we give them time to add turn by turn GPS, get rid of all stick shifts, and come up with a gameplan to replace us? Why dont we all just go on strike now when the company is not prepared so that they are forced to give us a good contract!?

Calm down. In time you will know what exactly is offered. At that time you may even have a union meeting to discuss it. You will eventually get a ballot in the mail. If you don't like what is offered vote no. Easy Peasy

1. You probably won't like it.
2. Even if you do the company tends to not want to follow what they have agreed to.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
Calm down. In time you will know what exactly is offered. At that time you may even have a union meeting to discuss it. You will eventually get a ballot in the mail. If you don't like what is offered vote no. Easy Peasy

1. You probably won't like it.
2. Even if you do the company tends to not want to follow what they have agreed to.
You forgot to tell him how tough you had it in the old days.