Covid + probation

sorryJack

If I test positive for covid and gotta miss work, they gonna fire me? I'm about month and a half in, still on probation, my attendance is excellent for the record

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I haven't yet but I'm coughin up a storm & feel like $h*t, what am I meant to do
Oh damn you've got it.
You're basically dead already so don't worry about this silly job.

No they won't fire you.
Not for this at least.
Get on UPSers.com and apply for your free money.

Screenshot_20210801-012418_Chrome.jpg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
If I test positive for covid and gotta miss work, they gonna fire me? I'm about month and a half in, still on probation, my attendance is excellent for the record
Your attendance is excellent for the month and a half you’ve worked
Good job keep up the good work

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
The rapid test center here will d* you on Sunday and results in 12 hours. Earlier is better, those managers will hound you for proof since you don't yet have a seniority date.

sorryJack

No they won't fire you.
Not for this at least.

They fired me lol

I called in sick Monday & Tuesday, sup didn't say its an issue or anything, he texts me Wednesday saying we gotta let you go, cites attendance. Literally a sign at the guard shack saying you can't enter if you have covid symptoms :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ironically just last week one of the safety/mentors dudes says we've been watching you you're doing a good job we want you to stay

Oh well

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
They fired me lol

I called in sick Monday & Tuesday, sup didn't say its an issue or anything, he texts me Wednesday saying we gotta let you go, cites attendance. Literally a sign at the guard shack saying you can't enter if you have covid symptoms :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ironically just last week one of the safety/mentors dudes says we've been watching you you're doing a good job we want you to stay

Oh well
You tested positive and they fired you?