Customer answers door - full frontal nudity

I agree but if some dudes swinging his tallywacker at me that's a reason to call the cops. I'm highly supportive of homosexuals but if they are flashing junk at me then they will show it to a child and I as a parent and a man have to put a stop to it. I'm not just a steward I look out for anyone and that's not cool.

The OP's story wasn't the one with the lollipop. He didn't mention "swinging tallywackers" or homosexuality. Coming across nudity doesn't automatically mean the situations you suggest.

bill blutnach

So this happened.

Today I had a signature required. A man answered the door, full frontal.

"I can sign."
"No you can't."
"Why?"
"I can see your dick and balls, that's why. We'll be back tomorrow."
"Ok."

Sheeted NR2.
Hopefully tomorrow he'll have his pants on.

you were hoping to come back tommorrow and see the hard salami?

you enjoyed the view and wish to come back and see again tommorrow?

You need time off and hope the weirdo will call in language complaint?

I'm sorry to be a smart alex but you americans confuse me.

gingerkat

I had a naked guy answer the door. It was a DR, but he was waiting. I put my hand up for him to stop and slid the box to where he was waiting. I smiled and said to have a nice evening. I got back to the truck roaring with laughter. Creepy? Yes, but it was my one naked man story. I've had plenty of almost naked women answer doors… also enjoyed those moments as well.

What the hell, we might as well laugh while we can?:hapydancsmil:

FilingBluesFL

I had a naked guy answer the door. It was a DR, but he was waiting. I put my hand up for him to stop and slid the box to where he was waiting. I smiled and said to have a nice evening. I got back to the truck roaring with laughter. Creepy? Yes, but it was my one naked man story. I've had plenty of almost naked women answer doors… also enjoyed those moments as well.

What the hell, we might as well laugh while we can?:hapydancsmil:

I'd like to deliver to you one day with that kind of attitude lol

gingerkat

I'm always joking around. Today I offered the mailman a bottle of water. I told him to pay no mind to the broken ring and the floating particles … I assured him they were just my added "special vitamins". I told him it might be better if he came in and drank that water in case he got sleepy from that water - lol

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
What's the big issue? Have him sign. Hand him the package. Off you go. If he says anything about his "other" package tell him it looks like a penis but only smaller.

Dookiebrowns

Update.

Back to make 3rd attempt.

This time woman opens door a crack,
me: "I need a signature"
woman: "Can you hand that in here?" (reaching hand around door)
me: "No way"
woman: "Well, hold on then, I need to put some pants on."
me: "No :censored2:?"

In the end the package was delivered. A job well done.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I used to deliver to a couple of nudists who lived in a secluded rural area on my route, a man and wife. During the summer they would frequently be outside sunbathing or gardening in the nude. It felt weird at first, but once I got over myself I realized it was no big deal and I just did my job and delivered there like it was any other stop. They were nice people who just enjoyed being nude. Seeing another mans junk wont turn me gay and seeing another womans boobies wont make me cheat on my wife. Our society has some really bizarre hangups about body image and nudity and sexuality, and a greater tolerance of nudism would ho a long way towards solving those issues. Nudism is not a choice I could ever be comfortable with, but I dont freak out or get offended when other people do.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I used to deliver to a couple of nudists who lived in a secluded rural area on my route, a man and wife. During the summer they would frequently be outside sunbathing or gardening in the nude. It felt weird at first, but once I got over myself I realized it was no big deal and I just did my job and delivered there like it was any other stop. They were nice people who just enjoyed being nude. Seeing another mans junk wont turn me gay and seeing another womans boobies wont make me cheat on my wife. Our society has some really bizarre hangups about body image and nudity and sexuality, and a greater tolerance of nudism would ho a long way towards solving those issues. Nudism is not a choice I could ever be comfortable with, but I dont freak out or get offended when other people do.

^^Absolutely the most sensible post in this thread.