Customer answers door - full frontal nudity

upscat

anyone who has delivered for any time at all has probably experienced some type of nudity. Do we really refuse to deliver the package because we don't like how the customer is dressed? Really?

Rico

You don't fool me.
"I've been the exact opposite. I've never gone a week in 24 years without giving my wife flowers. The cost always differs. Expensive for important weeks, free on others. I'll even go and pick dandelions out of the yard just to get her to smile. Fortunately her favorites are also pretty inexpensive so it's no big cost per week to make her happy."
[/quote]

That was so easy when one of my pickup stops was a greenhouse that grew long stem roses

Rico

anyone who has delivered for any time at all has probably experienced some type of nudity. Do we really refuse to deliver the package because we don't like how the customer is dressed? Really?

I remember my first peak delivering to a house around 9PM. I knocked on the porch door (in New England no one uses the front door) and heard a woman's voice call out "JUst a moment!". Being new, I waited. She wasn't nude, but she was wearing one of those bustier thingys with garters and stockings. Needless to say, I stared. She just looked me in the eye and said "your not my husband". Nope, I'm not. Have a nice evening.