Customer answers door - full frontal nudity

gingerkat

I used to deliver to a couple of nudists who lived in a secluded rural area on my route, a man and wife. During the summer they would frequently be outside sunbathing or gardening in the nude. It felt weird at first, but once I got over myself I realized it was no big deal and I just did my job and delivered there like it was any other stop. They were nice people who just enjoyed being nude. Seeing another mans junk wont turn me gay and seeing another womans boobies wont make me cheat on my wife. Our society has some really bizarre hangups about body image and nudity and sexuality, and a greater tolerance of nudism would ho a long way towards solving those issues. Nudism is not a choice I could ever be comfortable with, but I dont freak out or get offended when other people do.
Soberups, this post is refreshing to read and you always impress me a little more.

As much as I joke around, I'm rather modest and always keep my t-zone covered up - lol. I have no issues with those people that like to let it hang out and be free with their bodies. If anything I wish I could be a little more like that. I just don't understand answering the door naked or even undergarments. It might be my home, but it's unfair and offensive to the person on the other side.

But like my male friends tell me, it's only an issue or offensive if it's an unattractive or overweight person:wink2:

No means no. I was surprised at her reaction too. I even used an English accent when I said tallywacker. Maybe I went overboard with the top hat & monocle.

Rolling over only means "rub my back and shoulders and kiss my neck".

I can draw you some diagrams if I need to.

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
So this happened.

Today I had a signature required. A man answered the door, full frontal.

"I can sign."
"No you can't."
"Why?"
"I can see your dick and balls, that's why. We'll be back tomorrow."
"Ok."

Sheeted NR2.
Hopefully tomorrow he'll have his pants on.

A real prankster would have answered the door the next day by walking backwards. "Well you said you didn't want to see my bits & pieces, not that I couldn't be nude!"

Amateur.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I'm all for freedom of expression...and people living their lives in a manner that they see fit, even if it's not something I'd personally practice. That being said, how hard is it to throw on a robe or a pair of shorts when you hear the doorbell ring? Come on....

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Soberups, this post is refreshing to read and you always impress me a little more.

As much as I joke around, I'm rather modest and always keep my t-zone covered up - lol. I have no issues with those people that like to let it hang out and be free with their bodies. If anything I wish I could be a little more like that. I just don't understand answering the door naked or even undergarments. It might be my home, but it's unfair and offensive to the person on the other side.

But like my male friends tell me, it's only an issue or offensive if it's an unattractive or overweight person:wink2:

I have always found that the less you show the more is left to the imagination.

T-zone?