Customer answers door - full frontal nudity

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Oh, don't be fooled, I do that too.

You don't fool me. A man who says this about his wife and goes to the trouble EVERY week to get her to smile wins major brownie points with me! I keep telling guys, it's not the cost that counts, it's the effort and the thought..

"I've been the exact opposite. I've never gone a week in 24 years without giving my wife flowers. The cost always differs. Expensive for important weeks, free on others. I'll even go and pick dandelions out of the yard just to get her to smile. Fortunately her favorites are also pretty inexpensive so it's no big cost per week to make her happy."

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/meaningless-fluff.335525/page-693#ixzz2rT9KkK9W

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
You don't fool me. A man who says this about his wife and goes to the trouble EVERY week to get her to smile wins major brownie points with me! I keep telling guys, it's not the cost that counts, it's the effort and the thought..

"I've been the exact opposite. I've never gone a week in 24 years without giving my wife flowers. The cost always differs. Expensive for important weeks, free on others. I'll even go and pick dandelions out of the yard just to get her to smile. Fortunately her favorites are also pretty inexpensive so it's no big cost per week to make her happy."

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/meaningless-fluff.335525/page-693#ixzz2rT9KkK9W
You don't need to call him out like that, most men wouldn't admit to,let alone post on a work forum that they do that. It's a guy thing. I respect him for doing that ,but at the same time a guy needs to be able to vent and complain about there wife!!!!!!

You don't need to call him out like that, most men wouldn't admit to,let alone post on a work forum that they do that. It's a guy thing. I respect him for doing that ,but at the same time a guy needs to be able to vent and complain about there wife!!!!!!
.......where they won't hear it. :)

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

He put it out there. But you are correct. Everyone needs to be able to vent now and then. I would never take that away from anyone. :peaceful:

gingerkat

I have always found that the less you show the more is left to the imagination.

T-zone?
Don't have enough time or even care to figure out how to multi quote...
I'm not a man, but i agree… I like leaving enough to imagination. T-zone - what cachsux said. The parts that should be covered. My ta-ta's and the kitty.

As far as online dating goes… it's the same for men and their pictures. One guy was trying to get me to try to post full body pics because he was afraid I would be obese. I assured him I would not be offended if he left our coffee date if I was a chunky monkey. The funny thing was, I looked for a few minutes before I realized that the guy in front of me had posted old pics. It appeared as if he had eaten the other fella in his pics. It really didn't bother me, but it made me chuckle since he was so worried about my weight.

Online dating is for people that have no social skills or live in Siberia.

Don't have enough time or even care to figure out how to multi quote...
I'm not a man, but i agree… I like leaving enough to imagination. T-zone - what cachsux said. The parts that should be covered. My ta-ta's and the kitty.

As far as online dating goes… it's the same for men and their pictures. One guy was trying to get me to try to post full body pics because he was afraid I would be obese. I assured him I would not be offended if he left our coffee date if I was a chunky monkey. The funny thing was, I looked for a few minutes before I realized that the guy in front of me had posted old pics. It appeared as if he had eaten the other fella in his pics. It really didn't bother me, but it made me chuckle since he was so worried about my weight.

Online dating is for people that have no social skills or live in Siberia.

HENCE the person quoting?

As far as the "T-zone", no one said you have to cover it with much. (childish giggling over "ta-tas and kitty"

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
HENCE the person quoting?

As far as the "T-zone", no one said you have to cover it with much. (childish giggling over "ta-tas and kitty"

Is this enough for you?

dg-7429-1.jpg