Customers Closed, Volume Down

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
We were told to carry that letter in case we were stopped going to or returning from work. I still have to use my own gloves and disinfectant.

That is such BS. FedEx should be doing a lot of things to safeguard employees, including providing sanitary measures.

Have they done anything like separate people on the sort etc? How about staggered start times as someone else suggested?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Most of us laughed and left the letter at work.

If we are stopped going to or from work I think the uniforms we are wearing and the official FedEx ID are going to be a lot more convincing than a generic looking letter with a phone number.

Leaving the letter at work is probably a smart idea. That way, if it really turns South where you're at, you "can't get in". I thought the letter looked professional and legitimate. The "stay in place" orders are not that strictly enforced, and anyone can still go to the store, walk outside etc.

You could forget to wear your uniform too.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Photocopy paper is cheap.

True. I'm wondering if it will get to the point where they have to print it on paper similar to that of scheduled prescriptions? When one of my kids took ADHD meds, I had to go to the doctor's office and walk the prescription into the pharmacist. The paper has a hologram and other special features that just can't be copied.

MassWineGuy

Hmm. Interesting that there is no mention of this on NBC’s news site. You’d think it would be there since they supposedly reported it. That site you refer to looks like some alt right whack job.

Serf

Hmm. Interesting that there is no mention of this on NBC’s news site. You’d think it would be there since they supposedly reported it. That site you refer to looks like some alt right whack job.
I’m not sure it needs mention. Big Gov can watch whatever they want whenever they want.