Day off codes

Can anyone help me out with day off codes? Each day in my center people call in to get days off due to cut routes, etc...favortism is being played by one supervisor in particular. He will give layoff days to lower seniority guys over higher seniority guys. I need to prove this by showing they are not being coded sick days. Do you know the codes? I know they use 25, 26, and a few others. Thanks

Yes, we have seniorty prevailing in all cases. This particular sup is especially a problem with favortism. I just wanted to make sure my understanding of the codes are correct.

WorknLateHuh

I don't know the codes, but area knowledge plays a big part in who is getting days off here. Mgt take advantage of this, and they will just use the "area knowledge" card if a seniority driver wants the day, and there's no available driver that knows it.

It sucks because In areas where seniority prevails in everything it's hard to keep track of which drivers know what routes to file a griev

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Can anyone help me out with day off codes? Each day in my center people call in to get days off due to cut routes, etc...favortism is being played by one supervisor in particular. He will give layoff days to lower seniority guys over higher seniority guys. I need to prove this by showing they are not being coded sick days. Do you know the codes? I know they use 25, 26, and a few others. Thanks
Man up dude. Stop worrying about who is off and call in when you really want the day.

Johney

You won't win. Bitch and all the favoritism drivers will show up as "Time card error" on the report the following day only to be "fixed" on a report that doesn't get seen by the masses. Sound about right Fridgid?