Day off codes

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
You won't win. Bitch and all the favoritism drivers will show up as "Time card error" on the report the following day only to be "fixed" on a report that doesn't get seen by the masses. Sound about right Fridgid?
The daily ops report is the only one I know of that would show those codes. It's the same one available to the masses.

Not saying there isn't another one, it is just the only one I've seen

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Appreciate it.
IMG_0031.GIF

Johney

The daily ops report is the only one I know of that would show those codes. It's the same one available to the masses.

Not saying there isn't another one, it is just the only one I've seen
I'm talking about when the corrections are done. That has to show up somewhere.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I'm talking about when the corrections are done. That has to show up somewhere.
There is a report that payroll sends out shaming people who made timecard adjustments. But if they are done during the same pay period it doesn't show up anywhere unless a timecard audit is done.

They've been cracking down on this kind of thing lately. Doing a lot more audits than I've ever seen before. Too many guys were trying to delete guys cards from the previous day and putting them in the next day so they don't get ripped on the AM call.

WorknLateHuh

so what happens if a driver takes 2 weeks unpaid volunteered time off and the sup accidently codes them in for 10 no call/ no show's lol