Dayton Ohio Shooting

watdaflock?

among many other things . like i said i posted the quote you can be a liar or not. just dont complain about trump being a liar as you spread your own misinformation.
Yup, my one misquote of "good" for fine is EXACTLY like the thousands of lies our President has told.

Apparently, newfie has officially turned into a Trump snowflake.

newfie

Yup, my one misquote of "good" for fine is EXACTLY like the thousands of lies our President has told.

Apparently, newfie has officially turned into a Trump snowflake.
it was not one misquote , you tried to infer that trump called white nationalists fine or good people. dont play stupid on me.
unless you're not playing in which case carry on

watdaflock?

it was not one misquote , you tried to infer that trump called white nationalists fine or good people. dont play stupid on me.
unless you're not playing in which case carry on
He did, you goof! Look at your quote.

this is one of those quotes the left loves to spin to suit their narrative
He was referring to another group of Charlottesville demonstrators who came out that weekend—protestors who wanted the Robert E. Lee statue removed and protestors who wanted to keep the statue and restore the park’s original name.

the actual quote:

You also had some very fine people on both sides. . . . You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of—to them—a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

he then followed that up with the following quote:

"I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists. They should be condemned totally.”

from the following press conference

Reporter: "Sir, I just didn’t understand what you were saying. You were saying the press has treated white nationalists unfairly? I just don’t understand what you were saying."

Trump: "No, no. There were people in that rally -- and I looked the night before -- if you look, there were people protesting very quietly the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. I’m sure in that group there were some bad ones. The following day it looked like they had some rough, bad people -- neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call them.

"But you had a lot of people in that group that were there to innocently protest, and very legally protest -- because, I don’t know if you know, they had a permit. The other group didn’t have a permit. So I only tell you this: There are two sides to a story. I thought what took place was a horrible moment for our country -- a horrible moment. But there are two sides to the country.

So now you know and while that wont stop you from misquoting him it at least puts you on notice that you are a bold faced liar when you do so.

oldngray

nowhere special
stories_02.gif

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
That's not how it works.

Admit it, your head is smallish for your body.
Guy walks in a bar, sees a dude with a head the size of a grapefruit. "Not to be nosy, but why is your head so small?"
Well, I'm a fisherman, and I had been out on the water for weeks with nothing to show for it, when I suddenly caught a mermaid. She begged and pleaded for me to release her, she could grant me any wish I wanted! I'd been out for weeks, so I thought, what the hell--How about we have sex?
She laughed, I'm scales from the waist down!
So.......I asked her for a little head.

MAKAVELI

Guy walks in a bar, sees a dude with a head the size of a grapefruit. "Not to be nosy, but why is your head so small?"
Well, I'm a fisherman, and I had been out on the water for weeks with nothing to show for it, when I suddenly caught a mermaid. She begged and pleaded for me to release her, she could grant me any wish I wanted! I'd been out for weeks, so I thought, what the hell--How about we have sex?
She laughed, I'm scales from the waist down!
So.......I asked her for a little head.
So did you at least get a hand job?