Dayton Ohio Shooting

bacha29

Yeah, this country believes in freedom.

Round up Africans, break up the families and place them with the highest bidder.
Round up Native Americans and place them on reservations.
Round up some Japanese and place them into internment camps.

We don't have a very good track record.

Carry on.
Let's see what the flag waving "freedom lovers have to say about these facts.

bacha29

The news conference currently ongoing in Dayton the contrasts couldn't be more obvious. Serrod Brown (D) stepped up to the podium and implored Moscow Mitch to convene the Senate to vote on the recently passed House bill that enhanced and expanded background checks. Rob Portman (R) steps up to the podium and gave us a bunch of religion, morality and economic redevelopment promises but offered nothing in the way of concrete legislative action. After receiving more than 3 million dollars in cold hard campaign cash from the NRA he didn't dare to even mention the possibility of supporting any action that would anger the NRA. ........ So cluckers please allow me to say it for you........Wwwhat about Hillary!?

El Correcto

god is dead
Yeah, this country believes in freedom.

Round up Africans, break up the families and place them with the highest bidder.
Round up Native Americans and place them on reservations.
Round up some Japanese and place them into internment camps.

We don't have a very good track record.

Carry on.
I agree friend, democrats have a crappy track record.

vantexan

Video games and mental health problems exist in every other civilized country. America is unique in mass shootings. Hmm, the problem is the easy access to guns which is also uniquely American.
The U.S. isn't unique. Have had them in Australia, New Zealand, India, and Norway right off the top of my head. Have mass killings in Africa all the time involving guns.

bacha29

Sherrod Brown is his name.
Yep, I saw the sniveling little weasel ... reminded me of you.
Yes I missed the 'H" but like the other 20 mass shootings this year alone give these two a month and they will be long forgotten because the NRA will make certain that Congress will the first to forget about it. Cold hard campaign cash will always make for closed mouths and short memories .

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I have never been one to jump on the bandwagon to blame videogames for the violence but I am starting to change my mind. Probably a lot of other factors but too many kids today can't cope with society. I think its more a result of the everyone gets a trophy social media generation than anything else.
I think a part of it is the video games and online social media, and a bigger part is parents allowing their sons to immerse themselves in their games rather than forcing them to be out socializing. Socialization is extremely important for children to learn, and I don’t mean online. Humans need interaction and human touch to thrive. It’s been proven in all kinds of studies.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I think a part of it is the video games and online social media, and a bigger part is parents allowing their sons to immerse themselves in their games rather than forcing them to be out socializing. Socialization is extremely important for children to learn, and I don’t mean online. Humans need interaction and human touch to thrive. It’s been proven in all kinds of studies.
I think what a lot of old people don't understand is that there is a huge social element to gaming. There has been for years.