Dayton Ohio Shooting

It will be fine

45E2FF73-6F90-42D6-9D6E-F420E8D8187C.png

People need this for home defense? Hunting? Come on.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
But only due to the necessity of a 'well regulated militia". Since when have we had one of those? But then again didn't those 29 people have a constitutional right not to be shot down in cold blood at the hands of two kids equipped with military assault rifles?
They also had the right to bear arms and chose not to. In this society does everyone not understand that the streets and public venues are becoming less and less safe due to wack jobs with weapons whether it's a machete, gun, knife, or running a vehicle thru a crowd or building to kill people? A couple of folks with conceal carry that actually wore their weapon that day would have changed the end of the story. People need to wake up because the streets are changing and not for the better.

It will be fine

They also had the right to bear arms and chose not to. In this society does everyone not understand that the streets and public venues are becoming less and less safe due to wack jobs with weapons whether it's a machete, gun, knife, or running a vehicle thru a crowd or building to kill people? A couple of folks with conceal carry that actually wore their weapon that day would have changed the end of the story. People need to wake up because the streets are changing and not for the better.
That’s not true. We live in the safest time in human history.

bacha29

Constitutionally, Yes. It doesn't fit your narrative, but until you find it in the Constitution I'll stick with yes.

Would you be happier if the atrocious act(s) was (were) carried out with baseball bats? Let's ban big bats?

You fail to understand there are laws against murder, homicide, taking of one's life even if only negligently, why doesn't that stop these acts, by intent or negligence?
Why don't these clowns observe the initial law, Thou shalt Not Kill?
I see that morality is your only fall back. You use the 10 Commandments and you're "right" to bear arms which is a direct contradiction of that commandment as the means by which your rights takes precedence over the rights of 29 innocent people not to be shot down in cold blood by two deranged kids with assault weapons designed for the specific purpose of killing as many people as possible in the shortest period of time . That's your plainly stated version of morality and justice which speaks for itself and you say that I'm not mentally equipped.....LMAO .

floridays

I see that morality is your only fall back. You use the 10 Commandments and you're "right" to bear arms which is a direct contradiction of that commandment as the means by which your rights takes precedence over the rights of 29 innocent people not to be shot down in cold blood by two deranged kids with assault weapons designed for the specific purpose of killing as many people as possible in the shortest period of time . That's your plainly stated version of morality and justice which speaks for itself and you say that I'm not mentally equipped.....LMAO .
Regroup, try and say what you think you wanted to say, blow my socks off this time.:thumbup1:

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Notice the key words....... Militia ...and....Regulated. I have a closet full of guns . In fact I've taken down a couple of trees to make space for the black United Nations helicopter to land and confiscate them. I'll even help pack up and inventory them. Because unlike you I don't live in fear and all of the right wing conspiracy nuts I just laugh at them because they are simply entertainers. Yes you are a second amendment wacko and you can continue with your perceived right to bear arms. You have that right but what do you and the 29 people gunned down in cold blood yesterday have in common? They had rights too including the right NOT to get shot. So what in your opinion gives your rights a higher standing than the 29 innocent people who had their rights denied and their lives snuffed out.
“A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,”—the federal government has been tasked with protecting its citizens by virtue of an armed military that is under the control of said government, and does not operate independently.

“the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”—the citizens of this country have the RIGHT to protect themselves from the possible TYRANNY OF ITS OWN MILITIA, by virtue of their RIGHT to remain armed against said tyranny.

The intent of the Founding Fathers is clear to anyone with a lick of sense.