Dayton Ohio Shooting

moreluck

golden ticket member
oh good a lib that agrees trump is not responsible for el paso
Remember the shooter in the tower at a college in Texas??? Probably Trump's fault too.
"On August 1, 1966, after stabbing his mother and his wife to death the night before, Charles Whitman, a former Marine, took rifles and other weapons to the observation deck atop the Main Building tower at the University of Texas at Austin, then opened fire indiscriminately on persons on the surrounding campus and streets. Over the next 96 minutes he shot and killed 14 more people (including one unborn child) and injured 31 others. One final victim died in 2001 from the lingering effects of his wounds. The incident ended when a policeman and a civilian reached Whitman and shot him dead. The attack was the deadliest mass shooting by a lone gunman in U.S. history until it was surpassed 18 years later by the San Ysidro McDonald's massacre."

bacha29

No, but unlike you, I have an education, and intelligence.

The Founding Fathers were basing the Constitution and its Amendments on the history and experiences of England, and attempting to assure that it didn't repeat in America.

Try reading a book sometimes, instead of listening to the voices in your head.
When someone tries to preach his interpretation of the constitution to me I always call into question their qualifications to do so. Sorry if I exposed your lack thereof.

bacha29

Remember the shooter in the tower at a college in Texas??? Probably Trump's fault too.
"On August 1, 1966, after stabbing his mother and his wife to death the night before, Charles Whitman, a former Marine, took rifles and other weapons to the observation deck atop the Main Building tower at the University of Texas at Austin, then opened fire indiscriminately on persons on the surrounding campus and streets. Over the next 96 minutes he shot and killed 14 more people (including one unborn child) and injured 31 others. One final victim died in 2001 from the lingering effects of his wounds. The incident ended when a policeman and a civilian reached Whitman and shot him dead. The attack was the deadliest mass shooting by a lone gunman in U.S. history until it was surpassed 18 years later by the San Ysidro McDonald's massacre."
I see that you conveniently left out the most important fact of all.............Whitman had a brain tumor.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I see that you conveniently left out the most important fact of all.............Whitman had a brain tumor.
whatever...the point is this has been happening for a long, long time and there's always an excuse......he was bullied, he/she was angry, he/she wanted to be she/he...….get over it, move on!!!

bacha29

whatever...the point is this has been happening for a long, long time and there's always an excuse......he was bullied, he/she was angry, he/she wanted to be she/he...….get over it, move on!!!
The two shooters were not reported to be transgender. Yes, I was alive at the time of the UT shooting and while the news networks were nowhere as numerous as they are today the conspiracy theorists were abound......That was until a autopsy proved that he had a brain tumor. And if you want to use Whitman as an example for the need for improved access to mental healthcare it was indeed the message that shooting sent to the nation......53 years ago.

floridays

The two shooters were not reported to be transgender. Yes, I was alive at the time of the UT shooting and while the news networks were nowhere as numerous as they are today the conspiracy theorists were abound......That was until a autopsy proved that he had a brain tumor. And if you want to use Whitman as an example for the need for improved access to mental healthcare it was indeed the message that shooting sent to the nation......53 years ago.

How about involuntary commitment into a mental health facility, will you agree with this for public safety?

For my Constitutional friends, I'm only starting a discussion.
I set traps.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think it was a Texas shooting....not UT.

oldngray

nowhere special
mass-shooters-2019.jpg

2019 shooters.docx