Dear UPS

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I think alot of people post on here hoping corporate will read it. It should be mandatory that corporate spend 2 hrs per week reading BC. Might help with the huge disconnect between themselves and frontline employees.
I prefer that the customers read the content, not corporate. Because as long as they stick around, nothing will change.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
they don't know and they don't care
Spoken like a true numbers guy !!!!

How many packages have you delivered again ??
How many customer pickups did you go to on-time and try to grow the business ??

giphy.gif

twoweeled

Dear industrial engineers for the ne region. Please pull your head out of your bosses ass and realize that your stops per car metric is pissing off customers. I know you could care less about the customers, sitting in your air conditioned office all day. But we as service providers have to deal with the customers, not you. So think about I.E. Is it worth it to keep pissing off customers?
When you start concerning yourself with over allowed, you are playing right into the enemy's hands. Service the customer, and disregard the rest. It is, what it is. You are gutting your own throat.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Not very new. I'm retired. Sorry I missed the sarcasm. lol
one thing about being retired.......you realize the more things change the more they remain the same. UPS is never ever gonna change. ( only for the worse )

yesterday's problems are today's problems and today's problems will be tomorrow's problems.