Dear UPS

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Funny you should mention missing a pick up out of your board. Same thing happened to me the first of July. For months we worked on getting this company to ship with us. Everything was fine until the pickup disappeared from the Diad. Told management. They had to send me a daily ODS for the pickup because somehow it was too hard to put it back in the Diad.

After a few weeks of this and talking to local BD several time about it, I get a nasty gram ODS message accusing me of not making said pickup and they were showing missed for the last few weeks.

I assured them that I was doing MY job but that begs the question.....who was not doing THEIR job. That did not go over well. But another mysterious thing happened....the next day....that pickup was bag in the diad. Magic...I say.
giphy (8).gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
one thing about being retired.......you realize the more things change the more they remain the same. UPS is never ever gonna change. ( only for the worse )

yesterday's problems are today's problems and today's problems will be tomorrow's problems.

How you celebrating Founders Day this year?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Fat Carrie, or skinny Carrie?
The perfect Carrie was inbetwen.

One of my good friends in high school was like that. She was nothing but skin and bones in high school. Built like a 2x4. Then for about 3-4 years in college she filled out just right. Then she got fat.

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
Dear industrial engineers for the ne region. Please pull your head out of your bosses ass and realize that your stops per car metric is pissing off customers. I know you could care less about the customers, sitting in your air conditioned office all day. But we as service providers have to deal with the customers, not you. So think about I.E. Is it worth it to keep pissing off customers?
They should be required to drive a package car for 30 days so they can see what we go through

twoweeled

god, she is UGLY!

i don't see what you guys see in this girl. never watched the show but know who she is.

What you talkin bout? She is a hotty, but!! That happens. True and honest. I don't see what you women see in George Clooney! Afleck, I can sorta see potential, but Clooney? Young ladies go nuts over Bruno Mars. I don't get it either.
But hell yes, I'd take Carrie in a heartbeat.