Deferred Delivery Coming

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
It's being introduced with no fanfare in our building and the old timers with cushy country routes are NOT happy.

They're getting 2, maybe 3 days of work on their bid routes a week and then being forced to be cover drivers. Best part is that management isn't honoring seniority (as usual) so the veterans have to fight with the low-seniority cover drivers and remaining 22.4s to bump them off routes.

Lots of grievances and yelling in the morning mixed in with ":censored2: this place" and "I VOTED NO!"

Emergency Conditions

It's being introduced with no fanfare in our building and the old timers with cushy country routes are NOT happy.

They're getting 2, maybe 3 days of work on their bid routes a week and then being forced to be cover drivers. Best part is that management isn't honoring seniority (as usual) so the veterans have to fight with the low-seniority cover drivers and remaining 22.4s to bump them off routes.

Lots of grievances and yelling in the morning mixed in with ":censored2: this place" and "I VOTED NO!"
Sounds like tons of OT working at an extremely SAFE pace to me...

Coldworld

60 months and counting

Too bad they couldn’t have addressed this in negotiations… seems like a crock of * and I’m really surprised customers aren’t throwing a fit about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coldworld

60 months and counting
That’s what I said. And told them they should find their ballsack and file a 9.5. Until then I don’t feel sorry. My route won’t be touched lolol
Sometimes that first grievance is the hardest…get them to file the first one and they usually start growing into their nutt sack…

Coldworld

60 months and counting
1692324030146.gif