Dehydrated?

wayfair

swollen member
Our uniforms don't breathe very well in the humidity here, dri-fit under shirts seem to help a bit.

I keep a towel in my ice chest with 10-12 bottles of water with a couple bottles of pedialyte( walgreens brand is cheaper, 2 for $8. Flavors vary, I like fruit punch and mango, yep)

I also take my full hour, EVERYDAY, and eat a meal. Just started breakfast again as my sugar levels were low in the am.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
You are crazy. When it's 95 and humid most bodies need to be well hydrated going into the day
No I'm not crazy. Some doctors are now coming forward saying the bottled water and sports drink industries are lying to consumers with the help of doctors. That is not me saying it.

I am not saying hydrating yourself when it's 95 and hot is a bad thing. But it's likely vastly overrated how much water is necessary to become and stay hydrated.

Also, yes people can get sick or die from over hydration. You may want to add a little sea salt to your water, if you are drinking large amounts.

Hyponatremia is a condition in which the body's stores of sodium are too low, and this condition can result from drinking extreme amounts of water. Hyponatremia can lead to confusion, lethargy, agitation, seizures, and in extreme cases, even death. Early symptoms are nonspecific and subtle and may include disorientation, nausea, or muscle cramps. The symptoms of hyponatremia may also mimic those of dehydration, so athletes experiencing these symptoms may be given more water to drink, further worsening the condition.

http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=47388

wayfair

swollen member
No I'm not crazy. Some doctors are now coming forward saying the bottled water and sports drink industries are lying to consumers with the help of doctors. That is not me saying it.

Also, yes people can get sick or die from over hydration. You may want to add a little sea salt to your water, if you are drinking large amounts.

http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=47388

pedialyte alleviates that!. plus a multi vitamin and breakfast.... you gotta eat.. Marathon health bars are good for quick protein eats, they're pricey but taste good and will work!

GetTacosOrDieTrying

What's in the box!!!!!?
a banana is as good as a gatorade. drink water before, during and after work! fruits like cucumbers and watermelon are great for hydration..go easy on alcohol and caffeine they will dehydrate u and make u sweat more.
image.jpg

Mr.Golden

I put Vaseline all over my body, arms and legs. It takes 5 mins for my uniform to look like I put it straight out the washer machine lol