Democrats that support Communism....why?

PT Car Washer

Ah

"Trump's words made me throw those molotov cocktails."

"Trump's words made me loot those local businesses."

Hopefully Democrats will be at the forefront of demands to end all of this as they'll need it ended to win in November. The armed right wing response definitely didn't come first.
So you believe trump when he says he is the only person who can solve the problem. Seems to me I heard that from him before in the 2016 election. He has had 4 years of failure and I will not give him another 4 years.

Box Ox

So you believe trump when he says he is the only person who can solve the problem. Seems to me I heard that from him before in the 2016 election. He has had 4 years of failure and I will not give him another 4 years.

Nope. I believe Trump is a lying, egomaniacal :censored2:bag. I just don't like the "Nice city. Sure would be a shame if it burned down" shakedown approach to getting people to vote Democrat in November. There won't be looting and rioting in Democratic cities across the Country if Biden is elected. No way. This stuff is a response to a massive, massive case of TDS in hard lefties. And it definitely isn't helping further the cause of justice or better lives for black Americans.

While I won't be voting for Trump, 3.25 of his 4 years have seemed pretty good to me. I can't tell myself they haven't been just because I think he's a terrible person.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Very few things someone could be if they don't think the rioting and looting going on across the Country is wrong. The possibilities start at the hard left end of the political/ideological spectrum.
Who exactly is pro looting and rioting?
I must have missed where anyone has come out as pro looting and rioting, or included it in their party platform

vantexan

Who exactly is pro looting and rioting?
I must have missed where anyone has come out as pro looting and rioting, or included it in their party platform
When mayors of those cities refuse to denounce the riots and looting, refuse to send in their police force to stop it or ask the governor to send in the Guard, it may not be pro riots, but it is a political calculation that stopping the riots will hurt their election chances.

PT Car Washer

Nope. I believe Trump is a lying, egomaniacal :censored2:bag. I just don't like the "Nice city. Sure would be a shame if it burned down" shakedown approach to getting people to vote Democrat in November. There won't be looting and rioting in Democratic cities across the Country if Biden is elected. No way. This stuff is a response to a massive, massive case of TDS in hard lefties. And it definitely isn't helping further the cause of justice or better lives for black Americans.

While I won't be voting for Trump, 3.25 of his 4 years have seemed pretty good to me. I can't tell myself they haven't been just because I think he's a terrible person.
If you only believe the economy is the most important problem facing this country. Yes he inherited a strong economy from President Obama and Joe Biden but then he blew up the deficient and debt with his tax cuts for corporations and the super wealthy. BTW every city in the country is not burning down. Most cities are having peaceful protest if any at all. If a few ill trained young scared Police officers would stop shooting black men in the back a lot of this would just go away. Why couldn't the Police in Kenosha just hit the guy over the hood with their night stick instead of shooting him in the back. I know they have a difficult job but when the only tool you have is a hammer every problem becomes a nail.

PT Car Washer

When mayors of those cities refuse to denounce the riots and looting, refuse to send in their police force to stop it or ask the governor to send in the Guard, it may not be pro riots, but it is a political calculation that stopping the riots will hurt their election chances.
That is how I decide who to vote for. How many days of rioting did the mayor have last year. Stupidest statement today. And you had a lot of competition.

Poop Head

Judge me.
If a few ill trained young scared Police officers would stop shooting black men in the back a lot of this would just go away.
You mean, if black men would comply with authority. I agree.
I know they have a difficult job but when the only tool you have is a hammer every problem becomes a nail.
Maybe you should have/should become a cop? I know ive been thinking about it alot recently.

vantexan

That is how I decide who to vote for. How many days of rioting did the mayor have last year. Stupidest statement today. And you had a lot of competition.
What you don't get is if Democrats stop blacks from rioting and looting they may not get the black vote in enough numbers to win. We already know how folks like you vote but Democrats need the black vote in enough states that are close to keep them in power and to win the presidency. You like to throw around the stupid word then proceed to make yourself look just that. Learn a few things before displaying your ignorance.

rickyb

You may not know this but I took an oath to the Constitution not some political figure. Ronald Reagan at the time. Then 4 years of George H W Bush followed by 8 years of Bill Clinton followed by 8 years of George W Bush. I never took an oath to any of them.
thats great youre a noble person, but the presidents are not. ultimately the american govt supports terror abroad and at home (like the KKK types). and the way empires work is they eventually impose on their own populations the same kinds of horror they impose abroad.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
really.gif

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
You may not know this but I took an oath to the Constitution not some political figure. Ronald Reagan at the time. Then 4 years of George H W Bush followed by 8 years of Bill Clinton followed by 8 years of George W Bush. I never took an oath to any of them.
Same here, served under Reagan, Clinton, and Bush. All were pretty decent CinC's imho.

rickyb

I feel sorry for you.
most people such as yourself cant handle the truth that theyve been lied to very badly:

Morpheus: The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

Box Ox

he inherited a strong economy from President Obama and Joe Biden

With ya there. Voted for Obama twice and would always vote for him over Trump.

he blew up the deficient and debt with his tax cuts for corporations and the super wealthy

Agree. Not a good idea to blow your stimulus wad during a good economic period.

BTW every city in the country is not burning down.

Of course they're not. Who said that?

Most cities are having peaceful protest if any at all.

Hope so. This isn't a good look for the left or its media outlets.

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg

rickyb

Same here, served under Reagan, Clinton, and Bush. All were pretty decent CinC's imho.
all scum that led us to the neo fascist trump. biden if elected will make way for an even more overt fascist unless he is made to pass reforms by a social movement.