Democrats that support Communism....why?

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Please be advised since Republicans don't get along with Democrats! The voting day for Republicans has been changed to November 10 and for Democrats November 3.

The big package

case after case you can look at different countries that have tried govt control in certain sectors and succeeded. this is a separate argument from worker control which is not capitalist, nor govt.

for example, in america theres no law for vacation time. its left to the free market. the result is america takes less vacation than every other developed country which plans their vacations with laws of 4 weeks or more.
And it should be up left up to the free market That's why labor unions are so valuable but people for some reason especially young people don't want to join them !!!

quad decade guy

I'm gonna assume you meant to quote me but you got so agitated you hit the wrong button.
The healthcare policies I'm talking about are things like lowering the age for medicare to 60, tax breaks to offset the costs of long term care, and offering a public option to compete with private insurance. These would all potentially have a big impact on me. I hope they would not lead to the "slaughter/murder of hundreds of millions", but I suppose anything is possible.
You hope? God you are obtuse. So, you would vote(to benefit yourself) the very people(proven historically) into total control of every facet of your life up to and including your death? So that there can be Medicare at 60!? Really? Openly communist? Really?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
You hope? God you are obtuse. So, you would vote(to benefit yourself) the very people(proven historically) into total control of every facet of your life up to and including your death? So that there can be Medicare at 60!? Really? Openly communist? Really?
Do you wear a clown suit when you type this stuff?

Box Ox

But then do you wear your Mao hat and pajamas? See, it cuts both ways. Now, are you a Commie? Come on man!

Very few things someone could be if they don't think the rioting and looting going on across the Country is wrong. The possibilities start at the hard left end of the political/ideological spectrum.

It will be fine

Very few things someone could be if they don't think the rioting and looting going on across the Country is wrong. The possibilities start at the hard left end of the political/ideological spectrum.
I think it’s really simple. The vast majority denounce the criminals and support the law abiding. That goes for both protestors and cops.

PT Car Washer

Indeed. The hard left really are a vocal minority. Do you yourself condemn the looting and rioting / think it's wrong? Or are you to the right of @Jones ?
And the radical right is a very small minority in any country. Those of us in the middle want both sides to quit talking for us. I didn't serve my country for 22 years to have it terrorized by a bunch of right wing militias and their antifa allies.

Box Ox

And the radical right is a very small minority in any country. Those of us in the middle want both sides to quit talking for us. I didn't serve my country for 22 years to have it terrorized by a bunch of right wing militias and their antifa allies.

I certainly condemn the radical right and any armed terror squads they send into cities. Do you condemn the radical left's looting and rioting in cities across the Country, mister "in the middle"?

rickyb

u might ask why you did serve your country.

PT Car Washer

I certainly condemn the radical right and any armed terror squads they send into cities. Do you condemn the radical left's looting and rioting in cities across the Country, mister "in the middle"?
I stand with Joe Biden's comments on peaceful protest and how the violence by both sides must end. trumps comments only inflame the violence by both sides.

Box Ox

I stand with Joe Biden's comments on peaceful protest and how the violence by both sides must end. trumps comments only inflame the violence by both sides.

Ah

"Trump's words made me throw those molotov cocktails."

"Trump's words made me loot those local businesses."

Hopefully Democrats will be at the forefront of demands to end all of this as they'll need it ended to win in November. The armed right wing response definitely didn't come first.