Democrats....you own it

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Eff that!! Its badass! Plus, do you know the specifics of his home and property?
Yes an AR-10 is badass but the .308 round has excessive range and penetration for home defense. A good old Remington 870 with 00 or #4 buck is not as sexy but is a way better choice and safer for the neighbors.

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
Yes an AR-10 is badass but the .308 round has excessive range and penetration for home defense. A good old Remington 870 with 00 or #4 buck is not as sexy but is a way better choice and safer for the neighbors.
Try shooting a 12 gauge inside your home. Set something up to catch the bullets and do it.
I guarantee you you don’t want to fire a 12gauge inside of your home, if you got intruders entering last thing you want is to be is deaf. Suppressors are expensive but worth it in my eyes if you plan on using the gun in enclosed spaces. Even a 9mm can turn your ear drums into bells if shot indoors.

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m pretty sure my ear drums would explode if I tried to wake up and shoot someone with my rifle in my house. I’d be grabbing a handgun.

I play a lot of counter strike though, it’d be interesting to try to wall bang someone in my living room from my bedroom based off the noise they make.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I’m pretty sure my ear drums would explode if I tried to wake up and shoot someone with my rifle in my house. I’d be grabbing a handgun.

I play a lot of counter strike though, it’d be interesting to try to wall bang someone in my living room from my bedroom based off the noise they make.

I inherited a WW2 M1 carbine from my late father in law.. mint condition with clips and ammo.. I have not tested it out yet.. also have a 12 gauge single shotgun...from your remarks I would presume that the M1 would be the weapon of choice for a house invasion..

El Correcto

god is dead
I inherited a WW2 M1 carbine from my late father in law.. mint condition with clips and ammo.. I have not tested it out yet.. also have a 12 gauge single shotgun...from your remarks I would presume that the M1 would be the weapon of choice for a house invasion..
Nah probably the shotgun, rifles are just as bad if not worse than a shotgun.

SLW

Try shooting a 12 gauge inside your home. Set something up to catch the bullets and do it.
I guarantee you you don’t want to fire a 12gauge inside of your home, if you got intruders entering last thing you want is to be is deaf. Suppressors are expensive but worth it in my eyes if you plan on using the gun in enclosed spaces. Even a 9mm can turn your ear drums into bells if shot indoors.

Me suppressed 22 is about as loud as someone snapping their fingers. Wonderful. I've had to shot a few calibers indoors including my 12ga without eyes and ears and while 'd strongly discourage anyone from doing this, it's not as bad as you probably think. That said, I'm kind of deaf lol. Pistol > shotgun for home defense imho, but hey, why not both?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Me suppressed 22 is about as loud as someone snapping their fingers. Wonderful. I've had to shot a few calibers indoors including my 12ga without eyes and ears and while 'd strongly discourage anyone from doing this, it's not as bad as you probably think. That said, I'm kind of deaf lol. Pistol > shotgun for home defense imho, but hey, why not both?
“Clips” gets the anti gun folks too salivating
“Magazine’s” doesn’t seem to offend them as much