Democrats....you own it

refineryworker05

That is nonsense.
I directly addressed your post.
Sorry you don't like people criticizing your delusional conspiracy theory about evil white racists being everywhere.
You haven't addressed a single point I have made. But again, you are I know you are but what am I. I post about the delusional beliefs of republicans with examples of their delusional beliefs like the election was stolen from trump, obama wasn't born in America, Qanon, coronavirus was created in a lab by the chinese government, climate change is a hoax. Like republicans believe a lot of delusional stuff.

But anti black racism, which was the governing politics for nearly 80% of American history, that's not delusional, that's a fact. And right now if a neighborhood becomes 10% or more black property values decline because white Americans don't want to live in those neighborhoods. That's also a fact.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Guaranteed.........

They were wait for it...........

Unarmed..........

Lololololololol.
Doesn’t make sense. If the commies are “coming” to take our guns but haven’t yet, surely someone as bad assss as you could’ve gotten to their vehicle, grabbed their weapon and went back inside that store to prove your point!

newfie

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
If more lax guns laws and wider availability of guns made our society safer we’d be the safest country on Earth.
How come gun free zones are some of the most dangerous places in the country?
Why don’t any of these mass shooters walk into a Texas gun show, I assure you there are many people there to murder. These incels are pusillanimous. They want to shoot families, they want to shoot your kids, they are just :censored2:s out for blood not combat, it’s why most surrender to the police if suicide isn’t their end goal. They seek out soft targets, unarmed groups of people.

It will be fine

How come gun free zones are some of the most dangerous places in the country?
Why don’t any of these mass shooters walk into a Texas gun show, I assure you there are many people there to murder. These incels are pusillanimous. They want to shoot families, they want to shoot your kids, they are just *s out for blood not combat, it’s why most surrender to the police if suicide isn’t their end goal. They seek out soft targets, unarmed groups of people.
Cool story, bro. The easy availability of guns does not make us safer. It’s just basic math.

El Correcto

god is dead
Cool story, bro. The easy availability of guns does not make us safer. It’s just basic math.
That’s the narrative being given to you by people who undermine the availability and legality of gun ownership. A human beings right to defend themselves and others.

also if we had more armed citizens encouraged to form militias, we wouldn’t be discussing a Texas border crisis and what the federal government should do about it. We have a lot of combat veterans in this state that don’t like drugs or child sex trafficking going on here. I’m sure they could have this little cartel dispute settled and be home in time for Christmas.

MAKAVELI

That’s the narrative being given to you by people who undermine the availability and legality of gun ownership. A human beings right to defend themselves and others.

also if we had more armed citizens encouraged to form militias, we wouldn’t be discussing a Texas border crisis and what the federal government should do about it. We have a lot of combat veterans in this state that don’t like drugs or child sex trafficking going on here. I’m sure they could have this little cartel dispute settled and be home in time for Christmas.
Says the little Call of Duty gamer in his mommy's basement. Lol

newfie

If more lax guns laws and wider availability of guns made our society safer we’d be the safest country on Earth. The data does not support that position.

gun laws never remove guns from the criminals only the law abiding citizens.
most gun violence is in areas where law abiding citizens are not allowed to carry guns.