Derailing Posts and Whining about Nancy

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I knew there had to be reason you started this thread---you are blaming Obamacare for a bad dining experience. That is a stretch even for you.

Your waitperson did a poor job---the manager apologized, made you whole and gave you an incentive to give them a second chance.

This had nothing to do with hours being cut due to Obamacare.

Just curious, would you have started this thread had your dining experience been exceptional despite the hours being cut?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

No, you don't owe me an explanation, but that doesn't mean I don't have the right to dig below the surface to reveal the real reason you chose to start this thread.

So you had a bad waiter? I'm sure it's not your first nor will it be your last poor dining experience.

Get over it and stop blaming Obama for every little thing.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Hmmm....interesting.....same chain/parent company....same operating procedures....two entirely different dining experiences....sounds to me like someone is using a poor waiter as an excuse to bash Obama.

Obamacare had nothing to do with your poor dining experience.

Your inept server ruined your dining experience.

The manager apologized, made you whole and gave you a financial incentive to give them a second chance.

Move on---nothing else to see here.

Hmmm....interesting.....same chain/parent company....same operating procedures....two entirely different dining experiences....sounds to me like someone is using a poor waiter as an excuse to bash Obama.

Obamacare had nothing to do with your poor dining experience.

Your inept server ruined your dining experience.

The manager apologized, made you whole and gave you a financial incentive to give them a second chance.

Move on---nothing else to see here.

Don't you think that petty battles and negative comments like this contribute to the overall decline of the forum?

Perhaps.

Don't you find it equally absurd that Obamacare forced her to eat her spaghetti sans meatballs?

Other than the word "meatball" I see no reference to Obama other than yours.

As far as her OPINION about the parent company cutting hours to avoid paying healthcare I'd say that's the safer side of that bet.

moreluck

golden ticket member
No, you don't owe me an explanation, but that doesn't mean I don't have the right to dig below the surface to reveal the real reason you chose to start this thread.

So you had a bad waiter? I'm sure it's not your first nor will it be your last poor dining experience.

Get over it and stop blaming Obama for every little thing.
The Darden story came to mind when I was thinking.....why is olive Garden going downhill? I remembered reading about the Darden Co and the cutting of hours etc. All of which can contribute to employees attitudes..........the way your attitude sucks too.

This is the worst waiter I've had in my lifetime of eating in restaurants.....66 + years. This waiter did not even understand how a meal goes along......appetizer, entrée dessert........it's like I'll just bring the food and you eat it. We were entertaining out of state relatives and we were only eating out ONE time while they were here. It was blown because of that stupid-ass waiter.

I said the manager handled it well.....or did you skip over that part? I said we were compensated by her. Did you skip that too ?

You're sure it's not my worst dining experience????? How do you even presume to know that. Only I know my worst dining experience. It was my worst.....to hell with what you think.....you weren't there Oh Almighty Seer!! (more like seer sucker)

moreluck

golden ticket member
"I knew there had to be reason you started this thread" (upstate)

Mr. know it all !!
I had a bad restaurant experience....that's why I started this thread, Gladys!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

"I knew there had to be reason you started this thread" (upstate)

Mr. know it all !!
I had a bad restaurant experience....that's why I started this thread, Gladys!!

....and had you limited your rant to the poor service I would have moved on without comment but when you felt the need to try and put 2 and 2 together by trying to tie in the cut in hours due to Obamacare I felt the need to point out how your hatred for anything Obama has once again clouded your judgment....

BTW, did you keep the $25 gift card?