Derailing Posts and Whining about Nancy

I've worked for UPS for 10+ years and currently I am a slave to the package car. I previously have transferred to a new building. Prior to the transfer I met another employee and we have been dating for close to two years. He has since transferred to the same building and our relationship has become very serious. I am afraid that I don't understand the rules and can't ask anyone in fear of it leaking out and everyone knowing. What if we decide to marry? What is the 411 on relationships, marriage, and dating inside UPS? I will say we rarely speak at work and don't really try to make it obvious we are dating, except we have a total understanding of how hard we both work and don't spend hours alone waiting for the other to come home. Instead we get home nice and late and enjoy early bed times. Please help.
Are you hot? If so can we get a pic??

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Of course TOS is certain that myself,Johney, Oldngray,Soberups,Scratch,IslandIfox,Over,BSwalks, Hoaxster and a few others are going to massacre the rest of the population sooner or later.